Your Daily Spiritual Stimulus

Your Daily Spiritual Stimulus

Prayer to Increase Prosperity

posted by dprice

My dear friend, Lorraine Edey, who is also a Money Coach (and a true Prayer Warrior if I’ve ever seen one), blessed us with the gift of today’s prayer. Lorraine is a powerful example of someone who’s faith and prayer work continually manifests abundance into her life. I hope this prayer does the same for you.

Dear God My Eternal Source:

I am so grateful for all that you
provide for me. I am truly blessed and know that you are my Source.

~ I believe that I can affect the
prosperity that shows up in my life.

~ I desire to experience that
prosperity can come from unexpected sources.

~ I desire to believe that good things
can come to me through ‘play’ and ‘flow’ rather than only
through hard work.

~ I desire evidence that there is a
practical strategy around creating prosperity that provides tangible
results.

~ I desire evidence that the idea of
‘creating prosperity from the inside-out’ is not just wishful
thinking.

I trust that you will show me
observable and quantifiable proof that I can attract more prosperity
NOW!!

I am open to this prosperity arriving
and taking the form of:

~ unexpected money coming into my life
this month

~ unexpected gifts coming my way this
month

~ clear inspiration leading me to new
opportunities

~ total release fear, stress, sadness
or discomfort

~ clarity in everything I do

~increase revenue in my business and
employment

~clear inspiration for that which is
for my highest good

~clear inspiration leading to a
business partner

I am ready for a breakthrough. I am
ready to see things with new eyes, so that I
can enjoy my life to the fullest.

And so it is, it cannot be otherwise.

~ Lorraine Edey

Mary S. Gee

posted April 22, 2009 at 5:55 am

Thanks for this appropriate prayer. All concerns and hopes for monetary benefits in my life are covered within this prayer.
I believe that this prayer has opened my eyes and heart to
accept the good that will come as I recite this prayer daily.
Thanks, Mary

Your Name

posted April 22, 2009 at 9:58 am

This is what I talked to God about this morning before I read this article. Reinforces that I am really talking to and being for cared by God. Sometimes I feel like I am just fooling myself about there being God. I will keep faithfull and prayerfull.

Louie

posted April 22, 2009 at 12:38 pm

Opulence is the law of the universe. This would be a prayer to recognize what I already have.

Your Name

posted April 22, 2009 at 1:56 pm

Thank you so very much for the beautiful and uplifting prayer.
I would like to share a prayer with everyone.
Jesus, son of the God,
Have mercy on me
and
Please keep away all enemies of mine.
If you say this prayer throughout the day, daily anything that will try to bring you down such as negativity or disappointments will put a block on this and you will be able to handle it better or in a positive way.
God Bless you all

Biker Dan

posted April 23, 2009 at 1:38 am

i think it buch of bull do your home work there scipture that say’s some time God say no, come on you get a life if this was true i be rich right know im not evean shure where my next meal will come from
my bills and rent take most of my money . this is such a farc.
wake up . like praying you whin the lottery come on opean the bible for you self.

egline

posted April 23, 2009 at 2:09 am

It is what it is a prayer ie ouring the heart before God. Its comprehensive

sandy smith

posted April 23, 2009 at 8:53 am

Biker Dan, God says in his word that the rightous will not be forsaken nor will his seed beg for bread. A lot of us are going through some very hard times right now. But God has and always will provide. We may get down to the very last of what we have, but just remember that God is always on time. He would not tell you in his word that he will do something and not follow through. Seek you first the kingdom of God then all other things will be given unto you. I truly believe that if you put God first in all things that whatever you need maybe he will supply. Even though your bills and rent take most of your money,God provided a way for you to pay your rent and bills. Count your blessings one by one and I bet they will out weigh the other things in your life that keep you down. My God is a great God and he wants the best for all of us. I truly believe if what we ask for is his will, he will provide. I hope you have a wonderful day and that God will bless you in everyway possible.

Carmen

posted April 23, 2009 at 12:31 pm

Thanks for the beautiful prayer….God bless you!!!
I will translate it in spanish and send it to all my relatives and friends in my country!!!
Thanks….

Lily31

posted April 23, 2009 at 12:46 pm

I really love the way that this Pray from Lorren Edey has so much positive feedback, Yet we each need to add our own name to this prayer, and write it down into our prayer jearnals. Thank You for such an insightfull prayer. Lily31

Goodmann

posted April 23, 2009 at 12:48 pm

Also pray to find God’s gifting that is already in you, that has been left dormant, undeveloped and untrained. For example, one could open the door to better employment and earning power, if they would apply themselves to learn better English and learn to speak at a better level. Overcome the bad speech habits of a subculture, which keeps one away from better employment.
In addition, usually on the negative side of spiraling downward and not uplifting, one will usually become just like the negative unproductive friends one keeps. Vote with you feet and make better choices for yourself, and see God work in you, rather than letting negative influences drag you down.

Agus

posted April 23, 2009 at 8:30 pm

Thanks for the pray, it’s really a good one! i would change a bit with as more in present tense as they are happening now and still keep going. GBU all.

Your Name

posted April 24, 2009 at 10:21 am

Thank you for the prayer. I truly beleive if you trust in GOD he will give you the strengh to get through every situation. GOD is MY STRENGE and RESCURER of my life. I am a Christian and I know through HIM all things are posible. We have been through many sistuions and GOD has always gotten us through. WE are going through a difficult time now . My husband lost a Blessed job he had for 22 yrs. The company closed down and sent the work to another country. It put iots if people out of work. I know my husband and I will be fine, I put all my trust in GOD. When he called and told me one day from his plant , I went to my bedroom got on my knees and told GOD we put everything in HIS HANDS. I know with all my heart, Our LORD AND SAVIOR will take care of us. GOD BLESS YOU ALL, Brenda

Mary

posted April 29, 2009 at 8:47 am

I was very happy to read this prayer today I needed this in my heart, mind, soul and spirit. God has been very good to me and I know he will continue. I know that Jesus is his son and died on the cross for my sin. Amen and Thank You again.

marianne

posted May 15, 2009 at 3:36 am

thank you for this prayer..it’s really working !!!

Your Name

posted July 19, 2009 at 7:43 am

I am claiming victory over my finances,debt and legal problems TODAY!I know that I will be blessed with miraculous and unexpected financial blessings and opportunities today,tomarrow,this week and this month.I am asking GOD for a special employment blessing today,tomarrow,this week and this month at my current job or another.So be it.It cannot be otherwise-for it is GODS promise and has been asked and claimed in faith.Thank you in advance GOD.AMEN.

Henry

posted September 30, 2009 at 3:35 pm

7dsn9w

Patrick

posted October 16, 2009 at 11:16 am

Thank You Lord I know You have heard my prayers and I know you will answer my prayers with a financial miracle today!! I believe in your son Jesus and I know that he has shed his blood for my sins and I am truly grateful!! I love you Jesus and thank you for being in my life!! and for being my Lord and Savorier!!! I will keep praying for all who has come here to ask for a prayer my prayers will be with you all!!
Patrick

Alecia Trammer

posted December 17, 2009 at 7:22 am

This prayer has truly blessed me. I look forward in anticipation to the blessings God has for me now. The word says asks and it shall be given, seek and you shall find and knock and the door will be opended. Im asking, seeking and knocking for my immediate blessings.

Your Name

posted February 11, 2010 at 9:34 am

Thanks for your abundance prayer. I belief by faith that if you believe and not give up things will turn around. I will prayer the prayer of faith, trust and not faint and keep looking up.
I owe over $224,000.00 in debt and can see no way of that getting them paid off, but God is bigger than any problem, situation, finance, or trouble I have.
We can win in 2010, miracles happen everyday. I will expect great things and speak those things as thou they are. I can be debt free and win in 2010.
I pray for everyone that the economy and issues become obsolete in Jesus Name I pray. AMEN!

Your Name

posted March 23, 2010 at 8:24 am

I’ve prayed and thanked, God.
Finding this prayer this morning is a blessing.
And I am thankful for all who were inspired and willingly instrumental in getting this site up and running as another doorway/path to our, Father. May you continue to be blessed.

elizabeth

posted June 22, 2011 at 11:24 am

As I said this prayer I felt as though it was written especially for my specific needs.Thank You.

Rengiah Muthulingam

posted July 5, 2011 at 12:36 pm

I am indeed in a financial crisis. Vehimentaly sufferings.
Please pray for me.
R. Muthulingam

Debbie Moore-Hargrove

posted September 12, 2011 at 10:42 am

I will trust the Lord to open doors that have been closed on the financial end. Thanks for the prayers I will have faith and pray that this blessing starts coming my way today.

leta

posted November 11, 2011 at 11:53 am

thank you GOD, for this prayer that has turned my life around to a more prosperous journey.
thank you for posting such a powerful prayer to bless others.

lavonie land

posted November 13, 2011 at 1:51 pm

I TRUTHFULLY LOVE THIS PRAYER. MAY GOD KEEP BLESSING U.

Pingback: Prayerfor prosperity | Janineandperry

carmel

posted May 29, 2012 at 1:36 pm

very beautiful prayer if you do become prosperous then help those in the universe when your able to do so.

smiley

posted July 8, 2012 at 1:45 pm

My family is in a very bad debt condition. I saw this prayer and from today I will start praying this prayer.Please pray for my family’s prosperity.

K. Bradshaw

posted July 11, 2012 at 5:54 am

Comforting. Thank you

K. Bradshaw

posted July 26, 2012 at 2:11 am

This very inspirational.

Suri

posted September 11, 2012 at 4:07 pm

Thank you. May god bless us all xx

Pingback: SPIRITUAL RESOURCEFULNESS – for creating our very own customized prayer book « Aesthetic Healing Mindset

Mark

posted January 3, 2013 at 12:15 pm

I love this!!! Perfectly written.

Pingback: Prayer for More Prosperity - Rich Prosperity and Success Blog

Farewell, My Friends: May You Discover Your Own Rich Life
Sadly, today is my last blog on Beliefnet. It has been a tremendous pleasure and honor to have been a part of your lives for the last year. In parting, I want you to know that I hope to continue to be a resource to you through my work at The Money Coaching Institute. Our work as Money Coaches contin

posted 9:45:18pm Mar. 11, 2010 | read full post »

Wednesday's Blessing
Great Spirit, God, Creator of All I welcome You into my heart, mind, body and soul There is always room for You here. Grant me the wisdom to heed my inner voice And the strength to stay grounded while I sing my sacred song. Guide me down my chosen path and give me the courage to pursue what is avail

posted 10:25:31pm Mar. 10, 2010 | read full post »

Are You a Pessimist or Optimist?
I don't know about you but it feels to me that things are getting better. Our nation and the economy still have it's problems, but a hint of positive change does seem to be in the air, doesn't it? Or maybe, it's that spring is on the way and I'm feeling optimistic. Truth be told, I'm a bit tired of

posted 10:49:21pm Mar. 09, 2010 | read full post »

Are You a Shopaholic? An Interview with psychologist, April Lane Benson
I recently had the pleasure of meeting the reknown psychologist, April Lane Benson, at a conference in Arizona, where we were both keynote speakers. April's an expert in compulsive shopping. Afterwards, we had a chance to have lunch together and she gave me a copy of her new book, To Buy Or Not To B

posted 9:49:54am Mar. 08, 2010 | read full post »

Dealing With Our Money "Disorders"
Lately, it seems like the list of society's "money disorders" seems to be growing by the day. Common money issues today include: compulsive shopping, financial infidelity, debt addiction, hoarding, money phobia, compulsive gambling, financial enabling, and chronic under-earning.  What can we do

posted 11:35:27pm Mar. 04, 2010 | read full post »