Your Daily Spiritual Stimulus

Your Daily Spiritual Stimulus

Daily Prayer for Employment

posted by dprice

Here’s a special prayer that I wrote this morning to help our readers who are
unemployed and searching for work. Repeat this prayer daily to help you stay
grounded and connected to God, the Source of everything.

Dear God,
I pray and ask for your love, guidance and support
in helping me to find meaningful work that will make
good use of the skills and abilities you have given me.
Help me to stay positive, hopeful and awake to new
possibilities. Give me strength, courage, faith and trust
that everything is unfolding perfectly for my highest good.
Help me to receive into my life all the resources that I need
- mentally, physically, spiritually, and financially – so that I
may experience sufficiency, ease and grace. May I be free
from fear of lack and limitation. I surrender this to you
and trust that all my needs are always met. Thank you for
the blessings you have given me, for your light, your love and
your protection on my life, my family and our home on earth.
I consider it done, and so it is.
Amen.

~Deborah Price

Also, review our Gallery of Prayers for Jobs and Money to find other prayers that
you can use in your daily prayer practice, too.

Peace & Blessings!

Andrea

posted April 11, 2009 at 8:08 am

Simply beautiful! I repeated the prayer out loud this morning.
Thank you so much for the powerful, lovely prayer.
You have such a gift.
Love and Blessings to you.

Andrea

posted April 11, 2009 at 8:10 am

Your Name

posted April 13, 2009 at 1:19 pm

I unfortunetly have been unemployed for over a year and a half now. It’s not that I haven’t been trying because I have. I have been trying and trying and trying so hard that at the end of alot of days I have become exhausted and at the mometent in time don’t even realize why. My husband and I have been (off and on that is) having no choice but to live off food stamps and check advances along with our Social Security Disability and (my husbands of his own) Veterans
Affairs paychecks that come in monthly. All of our money only comes in once a month every month and after paying the monthly bills that are due every month theres not very much left to survive on the rest of the month(s) for whatever else is needed such as gas (for our vehicles), the everyday estenials needed around the house, clothes on our backs, and shoes on our feet. Please PLEASE pray for my family and I that my husband and/or I can quickly find some employment. We need it (probably as much as anybody else) despreatly and extremly too. Sometimes we can’t get or buy things our nine year old daughter wants/needs it is so bad.

Your Name

posted April 16, 2009 at 3:09 am

To the husband and wife who have been unemployed for a year and a half. Tonight, my prayer is for you and your precious little one. If I knew where you were, or who you are, I would give you a big hug. I too am unemployed. I have been a nurse of over 35 yrs. I have been a nursing arts instructor off and on, for over 25 yrs. I asked GOD to take my job for over two years. There was something I needed to do as a service to HIM. I was given this beautiful piece of technology, just for this purpose. I am a praying woman, some call Prophetess, and I have been called Elder, Pastor, Minister, and Evangelist, for many yrs. I ask Jehovah Jireh, the LORD, GOD who provides, to open up to you the windows of Heaven. I ask that HE pour out to you such blessings, that the very remembrance of lack, forever leaves your memory. In time of need, GOD often gives us someone in need. In time of wanton desire, HE allows us to come to someone’s aid. Don’t give up. A blessing is coming your way! GOD is not winking at you, HE’S smiled! Write down what you think you need. Set a place at your table, offer to HIM your need. Then, wait on HIM in prayer. Thank HIM, for what HE provides. Believe HIS only wanting good for you. I’ll look for your praise report. Rev/Evang. L.Williams – Philadelphia, Pa. Bless you.

Your Name

posted April 16, 2009 at 4:20 am

My dear Sister who is currently unemployed. My heart goes out to you but with confidence because the God we serve is able. I pray and destroy the yoke of unemployment upon your life in the Mighty Name of Jesus – the Name above all other names; and the yoke shall be broken becuase of the annointing. The Lord JIREH will provide a job for you because He owns everything. Jer 29:11″ For I know the thoughts I have towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts for peace and not of evil and to give you an expected end……….: In Jer 1:12 Then the Lord said unto me “That has well seen for I will hasten my words to perform it”
As write this to you, am a testimony that our God is Faithful. He has blessed me with a job that has and will restore all the years the locust hathe eaten…. (joel 2:25)
“You will not be defeated by the circumstances in your life because I the Lord your God am going to turn around your circumstances..” Be encouraged by reading the book of Exodus 23: The passover and Job 5:20-22″ and Psalms 37:18-19.
Trust in the Lord for He is Faithful, He is in control of your life and knows everything about your situation.

Your Name

posted April 16, 2009 at 10:29 am

Lord I trust you and love you .Lord I thank you for everything that you’ve done, everything that you’re doing and everything you are going to do. In te name of Jesus I pray . Amen!
TRUST HIM ! AMEN

William Bluemel

posted April 16, 2009 at 10:29 am

Blessings, Love, Peace, and Healing to all Beings. May the ALMIGHTY Bless and keep you.

Your Name

posted April 16, 2009 at 10:33 am

I truely understand where this lady who is unemployed is coming from. I am somewhat in the same situation only I stop work to care for a sick brother who I didn’t want to go to a state facility. That was 3 years ago since I worked and I have 7 children at home with very little child support coming in. My brother has children that he has to pay child support for which takes up 65% of his check every month. We rely on Food Stamps and help from family to get by. But I said that to say this that GOD has always had a ram in the bush whenever things were critical he stepped right in. You must have faith. He said he would supply your needs and he does that everyday. Trust that if you haven’t found that job yet the ones you applied for were not the ones for you. I’m looking for work myself but I also must reallize that if I get a job then I will have to place my brother in a state hospital which doesn’t want to take him if family will take care of him, but the state cannot offer any assistance. Why? But God Takes care of us all everyday. Keep praying and let Go of all your worries and let GOD step in and do what he does so… well. madeline in Florida

Gerri

posted April 16, 2009 at 10:41 am

This prayer is so poingent and meaningful. This is a prayer I will say out loud every day. Thank you for sharing this with us.

jannis

posted April 16, 2009 at 2:22 pm

i need to find work fast i will be unemployed from my job on the 30 of april i know it hard at there but im going to say that prayer everyday to see if it helps me find a job faster

Your Name

posted April 16, 2009 at 10:13 pm

I to have lost my job but know God Will make a way

dana white

posted April 17, 2009 at 12:38 am

thanks i’am out of work at this time thanks for the prayer

SHERLEY WESLEY

posted April 17, 2009 at 10:27 am

THANK YOU SO MUCH, GOD HAS ANSWER MY PRAYER. I NEEDED THIS .

John

posted April 18, 2009 at 6:03 pm

I own and operate a metaphysical shop and people are always coming in for spiritual guidance in one form or another. I had this prayer up on my computer at my store, which is visible from the counter. One of my regular customers came in yesterday and saw it. He said,”That’s very timely,” pointing at my computer,” I just got laid off.” I printed him a copy and sent him home with my prayers also. BeliefNet is wonderful for providing the world with so much uplifting information.

dana white

posted April 19, 2009 at 3:01 pm

i’am with a job

Carol

posted April 20, 2009 at 8:32 am

My business is very slow and it is getting much harder to pay our bills. I am remembering to stay positive, be thankful for what I do have and pray that things will change soon!

gloria

posted May 1, 2009 at 5:01 am

please prayer for my daughter Susan who has been out of work now for 3 months. It gets harder and harder.No one seems to be accepting resumes.She is a hard worker. thank you for the prayers for hundres of people inthe same boat.

Mark

posted August 19, 2009 at 1:41 pm

I was recently laid and find reassurance in this prayer that God will lead me to the right job for me in the right time. This prayer reinforces my belief. Thank you Deborah

Mark

posted August 19, 2009 at 1:44 pm

I was recently laid off and find reassurance in this prayer that God will lead me to the right job for me in the right time. This prayer reinforces my belief. Thank you Deborah

Steve

posted February 4, 2010 at 2:23 am

Chris

posted February 15, 2010 at 9:12 pm

Thank you, I’ve added this to my daily prayer list to pray while I search for a job.

Tan

posted June 13, 2011 at 12:33 pm

It is a beautiful powerful prayer.
Thank you for posting it.

Joanne

posted June 16, 2011 at 5:26 pm

I am unemployed and need work, my bills are piling up, and I have been trying real hard to get work sometimes I think I’ve done something wrong and is being punished. I am a single mom of three and works so hard to make ends meet, now I am unemployed and don’t know what to do. Please please pray for me that i might get work soon.

Barbara

posted March 31, 2012 at 10:39 am

Thank you for the prayer for the job…I have a friend who has asked me to pray for her to get a job. I sent this to her so that she could share some time with our Lord. I reminded her to pray and trust and leave the situation in Gods hands…to build her relationship with our Father in Heaven so that she is more aware of the signs He sends to us each and every day. Father please graciously know we value people like this lady who is willing to share a prayer to bring people closer to You. Amen

Jeff

posted April 12, 2012 at 5:02 pm

Absolutely beautiful. This keeps HE who is in charge – in charge.

Des'ree

posted May 3, 2012 at 4:11 pm

I know what you guys are going through because i am also in the same boat, I finished my studies last year but i didn’t graduate because i have to do a 6 months internship in order to graduate but its very hard finding a job. Even today i am still searching with no luck and i used to have a low spirit about my situation as my mom she’s struggling to take care of me and my brother and i just want to find a job and ease her stress levels. Thank you for the prayer it really makes things eaiser now to get through. God bless every person that is seeking for employment in this moment. Des in South Africa.

Christine Rozen

posted June 21, 2012 at 8:14 am

That prayer was beautiful ! I had chills when I read it Thank you so much !

RAW

posted July 24, 2012 at 7:46 am

Awesome prayer!

Tom

posted July 25, 2012 at 12:32 pm

It is an awesome prayer; however, sometimes my faith gets shaken because I pray and pray and pray…….not only for a career, but for the strength and guidance. Now that I am unemployed, I worry because I don’t want my son to see me as a failure… With each sunrise, I wake and ask God for the strength to get me through the day and allow me to find a new career connection.

Pingback: rusgohcp

Donna Christie

posted September 18, 2012 at 9:18 am

Thank you for this prayer as I wait humbly upon the Lord for an answer. I would so much like to be working with this particular company and it would provide so much in ways of peace and harmony to be restored – I am keeping my faih through prayer for a blessed answer in Jesus Name. Amen

Anna Santos

posted September 20, 2012 at 1:06 am

thank you for this spiritual prayer and God Bless you

Your Name

posted March 5, 2013 at 1:10 pm

I ask that you stand in agreement with me for employment. I have been out of work for 5months Im staying with family members until i get a job. I feel like someone is wishing bad on me. I have applied for 400+ jobs and nothing YET. Its hard for me to keep faith and believe and I havent got a job. I have been praying and family has been praying for me as well still nothing. I dont know what else to do

Ramon Riveraalmena

posted July 22, 2013 at 10:44 pm

I just wanted to thank you for such a sincere and beautiful prayer. I have been retired from the military about a year now and I have yet to find a job. It isn’t for lack of trying.

This prayer has lifted my spirits and I love that it comes from a place of gratitude.

Once again thank you!

ellen

posted July 29, 2013 at 9:31 pm

please help me with prayers. am a new graduate nurse and have been looking for a job for the past 7months with no luck.

ABUBAKAR SALIHU

posted August 14, 2013 at 8:53 am

GOODAY SA PLEASE I WANT YOU TO PRAY FOR GOD TO PROVIDE ME A FEDERAL EMPLOYMENT AN TO HAVE DIVINE FAVOUR OF FEDERAL EMPLOYMENT

emma

posted August 19, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Praying for my daughter Grace to find a peaceful job in MI. She been trying but all she get is rejection.Pray that gate of employment be open to her in Jesus name..I command spirit of failure at the edge of breakthrough to die in Jesus name..may Divine mercy shower my daughter Grace with a favorable job..these I ask from You in Jesus nam e..Amen..

s.fernandes

posted May 28, 2014 at 12:28 am

thank you god for your blessing and showing miricals in my life thank you lord jesus thank you..

Amelia

posted May 29, 2014 at 4:08 am

i thank you for this prayer for i have been looking for work fir over almost 3 years and the interviews are coming but it seems like nothing ever gives through I’m stressed out i feel as though I’m at the end if my rope I’m so depressed i just don’t understand why it’s so hard for me.I’m in need of a blessing that seems out of my reach and i don’t know what to do

Jeremiah

posted August 20, 2014 at 3:52 am

Thanks for prayers

Jennifer

posted August 22, 2014 at 7:00 pm

thank you for your beautiful prayer, I have started reading out loud every morning for the past three days , I need a job asap I been having trouble finding one ,I hope I find one soon ,I have faith I will ,I have 2 children to feed nd I know with the help of GOD I will find a good job ,once again thank you for the prayer

Farewell, My Friends: May You Discover Your Own Rich Life
Sadly, today is my last blog on Beliefnet. It has been a tremendous pleasure and honor to have been a part of your lives for the last year. In parting, I want you to know that I hope to continue to be a resource to you through my work at The Money Coaching Institute. Our work as Money Coaches contin

posted 9:45:18pm Mar. 11, 2010 | read full post »

Wednesday's Blessing
Great Spirit, God, Creator of All I welcome You into my heart, mind, body and soul There is always room for You here. Grant me the wisdom to heed my inner voice And the strength to stay grounded while I sing my sacred song. Guide me down my chosen path and give me the courage to pursue what is avail

posted 10:25:31pm Mar. 10, 2010 | read full post »

Are You a Pessimist or Optimist?
I don't know about you but it feels to me that things are getting better. Our nation and the economy still have it's problems, but a hint of positive change does seem to be in the air, doesn't it? Or maybe, it's that spring is on the way and I'm feeling optimistic. Truth be told, I'm a bit tired of

posted 10:49:21pm Mar. 09, 2010 | read full post »

Are You a Shopaholic? An Interview with psychologist, April Lane Benson
I recently had the pleasure of meeting the reknown psychologist, April Lane Benson, at a conference in Arizona, where we were both keynote speakers. April's an expert in compulsive shopping. Afterwards, we had a chance to have lunch together and she gave me a copy of her new book, To Buy Or Not To B

posted 9:49:54am Mar. 08, 2010 | read full post »

Dealing With Our Money "Disorders"
Lately, it seems like the list of society's "money disorders" seems to be growing by the day. Common money issues today include: compulsive shopping, financial infidelity, debt addiction, hoarding, money phobia, compulsive gambling, financial enabling, and chronic under-earning.  What can we do

posted 11:35:27pm Mar. 04, 2010 | read full post »