I thought today about the incredible ease that comes to life when you do — or have something done — in the right way. Cutting corners and jerry-rigging are never worth it. Today was a case in point. Bobby, our cat (this isn’t his picture, but it looks just like him), needed his claws trimmed. The vet was full and recommended a grooming place about a half-hour’s walk away (well, 40 minutes with a cat-stroller).
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Your Charmed Life“Victoria transforms ordinary life into a set of extraordinary experiences.” – Dr. Richard Carlson, author of Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff
Victoria Moran is an inspirational speaker, spiritual-life coach, and author of ten books including the best-selling Creating a Charmed Life and the new (April 2009) Living a Charmed Life: Your Guide to Finding Magic in Every Moment and Meaning in Every Day. She lives a charmed life in New York City.
- Tomorrow is my swan song …
- My top 10 favorite posts of 2009
- Preparing for Christmas
- Peace on Earth … but maybe not quiet …
- Do You Use the Guest Towels? — a guest blog from Elizabeth Grant
- Tiger’s women and the lost art of discretion
- Writing today …
- A writer’s log/charmed-life blog
- A Schedule to Consider …
- Tuesday’s Top 10: Christmas-y Things to Do
Buy Victoria’s New Books