I was born with a “W H Y” chromosome which is why I’ve been asking questions all my life. Unfortunately, many religious people are threatened whenever you question faith. But, my own opinion is, until you question your faith, you have no faith.
- If God knows all things, why did he have to “look” for Adam and Eve in the Garden? (Gen 3:8)
- If a “man shall leave his father and mother and cleave unto his wife” as Adam is instructed in Gen. 2:24, how did Adam understand that command if he had no father or mother?”
- Does God not have to live by his own rules when he commands everybody, “Thou shalt not kill” (Ex 20:13), but then tells King Saul to slaughter all of the Amalekites (1 Sam 15).
- If Jesus is really God, why did he command killing in the Old Testament but then tell people to “love their enemies” in the New Testament? (Matt. 5:43-48).
- If Adam and Eve are the first people on earth, where did their children, Cain and Abel, find their wives? (Gen. 4).