Do you consider yourself a thankful person? Do you think it makes a difference?
I believe maintaining a thankful/positive attitude, makes all the difference in the world. I have less than perfect days or even weeks, all the time. I don’t call them “bad days”, because I feel blessed to live in a place where so many freedoms are inherent.
Maybe you’ve heard of gratitude lists or thankful lists (thankful thursdays) floating around on the blogosphere. Here is my list for today. Join in and comment your own list below. Being thankful is such a wonderful emotion, I’m smiling as I write this and I hope you are too.
1) Health insurance( I am dealing with a injury that has taught me so many things. I am extremely appreciative of good health insurance )
2) My mom ( I get my positive and nurturing personality from her, thanks mom! )
3) A roof over my head ( So many people in the world don’t have this, I will always be thankful )
4) A great love of reading ( Reading is one of my greatest passions. I love learning and challenging myself )
5) Abundant clean water ( We use water for so many things without even thinking. It’s one of the greatest resources, yet many people don’t have access to clean water )
What’s on your list today?
More on gratitude: