In my previous blog, (to see it, CLICK here) I listed how America is falling apart. Here is why:
1) America has not built one refinery since 1976
2) America has not built one nuclear plant since 2000
3) From 2000-2005, not a single manufacturing payroll classification created a single new job.
4) The USA has lost approximately 42,400 factories and 32 percent of manufacturing jobs since 2000. In 1959, manufacturing represented 28 percent of economic output. In 2008, it represented 11.5 percent.
5) Manufacturing employment in the U.S. computer industry is lower in 2010 than it was in 1975.
6) America’s trade deficit with China increased 300 percent in last ten years,which could cause eventually the loss of a million jobs this year alone.Half a trillion yearly leave America due to trade deficit.
7) Intel CEO Paul Otellini stated it costs $1 billion more per factory for Intel to build, equip, and operate a semiconductor manufacturing facility in the United States. (Why? Because of parasitical attorneys and their lawsuits and overweening government regulations imposed on industry?)
8) 75% of all of U.S. corporate profits increase in third quarter 2010 went to financial institutions (BANKS?) that workers bailed out with tax dollars rather than manufacturing and other productive sectors.