Watchwoman Editorial Question: Since James Holmes, the Batman Movie Massacre, received $26,000 from the National Institute of Health, an agency of the U.S. Department of Health, a government funded institution, have you wondered if any of the tax dollars you paid the federal government by force (if you didn’t pay your federal taxes, you’d be jailed, fined and your property confiscated – that’s forceful for sure!) was part of the $15,000 we know Holmes spent buying the firearms and ammunition to commit this heinous act of mayhem and mass murder? And we are supposed to trust government to run our health care? What do they think, that you and I can’t figure it out? Government is as stupid as a box of rocks! ▬Donna Calvin ▬ Tuesday, July 24, 2012
James Holmes Received $26K Grant From Bethesda-Based National Institutes of Health
WNEW News reports that Holmes was awarded a prestigious grant from the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Md. NIH is part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
It gave the graduate student a $26,000 stipend and paid his tuition for the highly competitive neuroscience program at the University of Colorado in Denver. Holmes was one of six neuroscience students at the school to get the grant money.
Holmes has been assigned a public defender.
Weeks before, Holmes quit a 35-student Ph.D. program in neuroscience for reasons that aren’t clear.
The judge has issued an order barring lawyers in the case from publicly commenting on matters…
Links to other Watchwoman on the Wall posts – Batman Mass Murder Massacre at Movie Premier, James Holmes In Custody
(If links do not work, copy and paste)
- God’s Protection Lifted. Batman Movie Massacre Follows! (Part 1 of BM)
- Video – Witness to Batman Movie Masscure Speaks (Part 2 of BM)
- Mainstream Media Accuses Tea Party of Being Batman Massacre (Part 3 of BM)
- Occupy Wall Street Names Colorado Massacre Shooter James Holmes as Occupy Black Bloc Member (Part 4 of BM)
- Batman Massacre – Pray for Victims & CONGRESS:Introducing Gun Control – Special Prayer Alert (Part 5 of BM)
- Three Heroic Guys Died in Aurora Taking Bullets For Their Girlfriends (Part 6 of BM)
- Is This Aurora Theater Shooter James Holmes’ AdultFriendFinder Account? (Part 7 of BM)
- Comment on Watchwoman blog says Colorado shooter was part of Occupy is false (Link & Story) (Part 8 of BM)
- Mother of Holmes: Lamestream News Misquote, Construed? Made Up Lies? About Her Statement (Part 9 of BM)http://blog.beliefnet.com/watchwomanonthewall/?p=17841
- Batman Massacre Wannabe Copycats Arise From Their Caves (Part 10 of BM)
- Holmes Received $26K Grant From Bethesda-Based National Institutes of Health (Part 11 of BM)
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO
CLICK ON ANY OF THOSE TOPICS TO TAKE YOU TO SIMILAR POSTINGS
Posted by Donna Calvin — Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Please share this Watchwoman post on your Facebook page, Linkedin, Google+1, Twitter to all your friends.
Please click “Like”, Share, and Leave Comments.
Visit Word Warriorette, a free Yahoo Group, and subscribe to be notified (one email a day)
of new posts on Watchwoman.
DISCLAIMER: Beliefnet puts paid advertisements on “Watchwoman on the Wall” blog site including some that would never be approved of by the King James Bible, Pastor Ernie Sanders of Doers of the Word Church, What’s Right-What’s Left Radio Ministry, the Voice of the Christian Resistance, Geauga County Right to Life and Donna Calvin. We at www.WRWL.org do not condone, endorse, adhere to, practice or believe in many of the topics and some of what other bloggers promote or their religions at Beliefnet. However, Mrs. Calvin has no control of what Beliefnet displays. She blogs at Beliefnet because she is in the missionary field ministering to true believers posting articles and commentaries informing pro-life, conservative Christians of recent anti-Christian acts and hostile legislation to God’s Agenda and His Will for the world. Hopefully, unbelievers will read these along with the salvation message of Jesus Christ as written in the Gospel of John, Chapter 3, according to the King James Bible, and be saved. A missionary must go into the unbelievers’ territory to reach them. Her mission is to Proclaim Warning to a Nation that has forgotten their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the only Truth, the Life, and the only Way to the One God the Father.
BEST OF THE BEST ON WATCHWOMAN
“Inspirational. Do you know for sure?”