Calvin’s Commentary: Do you recall that one of Obama’s campaign talking points was “vote for me because I’m going to fundamentally change America” because he put the blame upon President Bush because most everyone in the Middle East disliked the USA; therefore, Obama was going to win the hearts and minds of the Muslims in the Middle East and create a Muslim-Obama-Love-Fest? Well, here’s a heads up, Mr. & Mrs. America. Recall last year, Obama supported the radical terrorist group, the Muslim Brotherhood, in their overthrow of President Mubarak in Egypt and their installing a Democratically elected new President Morsy, as the leader of Egypt. Well, that’s all changed now in just one short year! So what happened to the Muslim Love Fest Obama was going to create for the USA? Where’s the love for Obama? It’s as gone as Morsy is today who was forced out of office in a revolt in Egypt that caused the deaths of 3000 more people there. If Morsy has not been murdered yet by the protesters in Egypt, then he’s likely on his way to exile in some undisclosed location running for his life. So please explain to Americans, Mr. Obama, your account for these 15+ “anit-Obama protest signs” (pictured below) that flooded the streets of Egypt proclaiming how much the latest batch of Muslim protesters hate you in Egypt? Mr. & Mrs. America, I’ll bet you dollars to donuts you’ll never see one of these “anti-Obama signs” reported about or pictured on any US mainstream TV news station. Why because the US media are Obama-idolators. They are as anti-American as Obama is. The mainstream media is the same as the ideologues that comprise the entire Democratic Party. They are socialistic-communists who advocate for the redistribution of wealth and who do not believe in the exceptionalism of the USA. Collectively they hate the founding fathers of America and private property ownership, the cornerstone of the US economy. In a capsule, they are proponents of seeing the USA weakened and our US Constitution decimated! They don’t like the U.S. Media, the entire Obama Administration, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton or the US Ambassador to Egypt, Anne W. Patterson, either as you’ll see below. Caution: Very strong language follows describing President Obama (Not my words, but from the hands of Muslim protesters.) . . . ▬ Donna Calvin ▬ Wednesday, July 3, 2013
* Most Recent – 8:54 PM, July 3, 2013 – Update – Deposed Egyptian President Mohamed Morsy is under house arrest, according to the media spokesman for the Muslim Brotherhood, Gehad El-Haddad. El-Haddad tweeted that most members of Morsy’s presidential team have also been put under house arrest. Breaking news on CNN TV, http://cnn.com
* Egypt’s top military officer announces President Mohamed Morsy is no longer the leader of the country. Gen. Abdel-Fatah El-Sisi said the head of the country’s constitutional court will serve as Egypt’s temporary president until a new constitution can be drawn up and new elections can be held. Fireworks exploded over Cairo’s Tahrir Square after the announcement. http://cnn.com
* President Barack Obama said the United States is “deeply concerned by the decision of the Egyptian Armed Forces to remove President Morsy and suspend the Egyptian constitution.” Arrest warrants were issued for 300 members of the Muslim Brotherhood after Morsy’s ouster, according to the state-run Ahram newspaper website, which cited an unnamed security source. Egyptian security forces arrested the Muslim Brotherhood’s political party leader and a deputy, Egypt’s official MENA news agency reported, citing an unnamed military source. Security forces also raided the offices of Al Jazeera’s Egypt service during a live broadcast and arrested “the presenter, guests and producers,” the network said on its English-language website. CNN TV, http://cnn.com
* The army’s 48-hour deadline for Egyptian President Mohamed Morsy to end the nation’s political crisis has passed. A military spokesman says the army continues to talk with Egyptians from all walks of life about the crisis and will issue a statement later. On Monday, the military gave Morsy, Egypt’s first democratically elected president, 48 hours to accommodate his opponents with a power-sharing agreement or be pushed aside. Morsy vowed Tuesday night that he would not comply and demanded the military withdraw its ultimatum and return to its barracks. There have been massive demonstrations for and against Morsy. Get complete coverage of breaking news on CNN.com, CNN TV http://cnn.com
MILITARY COUP IN EGYPT
* President Morsy driven out of power
* “Wake Up America. Obama Backs Up a Fascist Regime in Egypt”
* Curiously, a massive wave of anti-Obama sentiment in Egypt has been utterly ignored by vintage media, even though the protests may be the largest in all of human history.
July 3, 2013 4:33pm Jason Howerton
Claiming that the mainstream media has completely ignored the swelling anti-Obama sentiment within the unrest in Egypt, blogger Doug Ross has compiled 15 photos that show protesters strongly condemning President Barack Obama and his administration.
“Consider the dichotomy: Obama 2011: Mubarak Must Go; Obama Today: ‘It’s not our job to choose who Egypt’s leaders are’,” he writes.
Take a look at the photos (Some strong language):
CNN Breaking News Email Alerts