After all, even before the 2012 election, he is reportedly considering releasing/transferring to Egypt, the Muslim mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, Omar Abedel Rahman (‘Blind Sheik’) currently serving a life term.
EARLIER STORY: omg-obama-regime-considering-release-of-the-blind-sheikh-convicted-terrorist-and-mastermind-of-the-1993-world-trade-center-bombing-attack
Leave your comments below — I think Appeaser-In-Chief will release the bomber to Egypt the day after the election. What say you?
Related Links – Blind Sheik, 1993 World Trade Center Mastermind, Muslim Brotherhood
- Muslim Brotherhood’s reach extends to White House – The Blaze
- Will Obama Free The Blind Sheikh If Re-Elected?
- MUSLIMS BELIEVE: What Surah 5:33 says about Crucifixions (SHOCKING!!!)
- How Obama Radicalized the Middle East
- 2012 Dem Platform Drops Language Committing to Keeping Jerusalem the Capital of Israel
- DNC PROCEEDS WITH 2-HOUR ISLAMIC ‘JUMAH’ PRAYERS (AND YOU WON‘T BELIEVE THE RADICALS INVITED)
- Obama backed Muslim Brotherhood Begins Crucifixions and Torture
- Muslim Brotherhood Has Infiltrated Conservative Movement!
- Terrorist Attacks by Muslims Continue: Islam the Religion of Peace? They Crucify Christians in Egypt!
- Muslims Attacking People Walking Their Dogs, This Is Sharia
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO
CLICK ON ANY OF THOSE TOPICS TO TAKE YOU TO SIMILAR POSTINGS
Posted by Donna Calvin — Friday, September 21, 2012
Please share this Watchwoman post on Facebook, Linkedin, Google+1, Twitter to all your friends.
Click “Like”, Share, and Leave Comments.
Visit Word Warriorette, a free Yahoo Group, and subscribe to be notified (one email a day) of new posts on Watchwoman.
DISCLAIMER: Beliefnet puts paid advertisements on “Watchwoman on the Wall” blog site including some that would never be approved of by the King James Bible, Pastor Ernie Sanders of Doers of the Word Church, What’s Right-What’s Left Radio Ministry, the Voice of the Christian Resistance, Geauga County Right to Life and Donna Calvin. We at www.WRWL.org do not condone, endorse, adhere to, practice or believe in many of the topics and some of what other bloggers promote or their religions at Beliefnet. However, Mrs. Calvin has no control of what Beliefnet displays. She blogs at Beliefnet because she is in the missionary field ministering to true believers posting articles and commentaries informing pro-life, conservative Christians of recent anti-Christian acts and hostile legislation to God’s Agenda and His Will for the world. Hopefully, unbelievers will read these along with the salvation message of Jesus Christ as written in the Gospel of John, Chapter 3, according to the King James Bible, and be saved. A missionary must go into the unbelievers’ territory to reach them. Her mission is to Proclaim Warning to a Nation that has forgotten their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the only Truth, the Life, and the only Way to the One God the Father. (Posted 09/21/12)
BEST OF THE BEST ON WATCHWOMAN
“Inspirational. Do you know for sure?”