Watchwoman Editorial, Comment & Question? Please do not read into this item, compiled from three sources, that I am one of those alternative media sources claiming that this photo of a protester is Holmes, the “alleged” Batman Massacre Dark Knight. I am merely forwarding, you decide.So what do you think? (Yes, definitely.) (Maybe?) (No, absolutely not!) Let others know what you think. Comments welcome. ▬ Donna Calvin ▬ Sunday, July 29, 2012
← IS THIS THE JOKER OF THE BATMAN MASSACRE?
A growing number of alternative media publications are now claiming that an October 2011 photograph of an Occupy Wall Street (OWS) protester getting carted off by law enforcement officials in New York is of none other than the Colorado Killer, James Holmes.
Kellerman Investigations and Godlike Productions however, were not the first to notice the similarities. Private Investigator Bill Warner has been compiling a rather impressive dossier on the similarities and connections between Holmes and Black Bloc, a violent sub-group of OWS, for the better part of a week now.
The jury is still out but, in the event that Holmes is part of the Occupy Movement, the Barons of Bilge of the Mainstream Media, Barack Obama and liberals in Congress, as the late Desi Arnaz used to say, have some ‘splaining to do.
It is entirely possible that as they were all adoring and extolling the virtues of this violent movement, OWS was adding gasoline to the wood-pile that would eventually erupt that fateful and sorrowful day in Aurora.
Will the Barons of Bilge issue reports from these leads? Will they at least investigate these leads? And, if so, will the Barons of Bilge put as much energy and effort into investigating these tips as they did in trying to falsely pin the massacre on a member of the Tea Party.
Is it so outlandish, after all, that a follower of the OWS movement, would commit such an act of atrocity? Should we be shocked that such seed should spring from a bunch of anarchists?
Probably not, but what is shocking is that Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are still extolling the virtues of this violent group of anarchists. Then again, perhaps we shouldn’t be so shocked after all.
We can only hope that there are no more atrocities coming down the road.
Links to other Watchwoman on the Wall posts – Batman Mass Murder Massacre at Movie Premier, James Holmes In Custody
(If links do not work, copy and paste)
- God’s Protection Lifted. Batman Movie Massacre Follows! (Part 1 of BM)
- Video – Witness to Batman Movie Masscure Speaks (Part 2 of BM)
- Mainstream Media Accuses Tea Party of Being Batman Massacre (Part 3 of BM)
- Occupy Wall Street Names Colorado Massacre Shooter James Holmes as Occupy Black Bloc Member (Part 4 of BM)
- Batman Massacre – Pray for Victims & CONGRESS:Introducing Gun Control – Special Prayer Alert (Part 5 of BM)
- Three Heroic Guys Died in Aurora Taking Bullets For Their Girlfriends (Part 6 of BM)
- Is This Aurora Theater Shooter James Holmes’ AdultFriendFinder Account? (Part 7 of BM)
- Comment on Watchwoman blog says Colorado shooter was part of Occupy is false (Link & Story) (Part 8 of BM)
- Mother of Holmes: Lamestream News Misquote, Construed? Made Up Lies? About Her Statement (Part 9 of BM)http://blog.beliefnet.com/watchwomanonthewall/?p=17841
- Batman Massacre Wannabe Copycats Arise From Their Caves (Part 10 of BM)
- Holmes Received $26K Grant From Bethesda-Based National Institutes of Health (Part 11 of BM)
- Batman Massacre suspect sent chilling notebook to psychiatrist before attack (plus 911 calls) (Part 12 of BM)
- ‘Dark Knight’ claims amnesia, made to wear plastic mask in solitary, wants to know how movie ends, hates food, not brilliant, prostitutes mock him
- OWS Protester Picture Identified As Colorado Killer James Holmes (Part 14 of BM)
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO
CLICK ON ANY OF THOSE TOPICS TO TAKE YOU TO SIMILAR POSTINGS
Posted by Donna Calvin — Sunday, July 29, 2012
Please share this Watchwoman post on Facebook, Linkedin, Google+1, Twitter to all your friends.
Click “Like”, Share, and Leave Comments.
Visit Word Warriorette, a free Yahoo Group, and subscribe to be notified (one email a day) of new posts on Watchwoman.
DISCLAIMER: Beliefnet puts paid advertisements on “Watchwoman on the Wall” blog site including some that would never be approved of by the King James Bible, Pastor Ernie Sanders of Doers of the Word Church, What’s Right-What’s Left Radio Ministry, the Voice of the Christian Resistance, Geauga County Right to Life and Donna Calvin. We at www.WRWL.org do not condone, endorse, adhere to, practice or believe in many of the topics and some of what other bloggers promote or their religions at Beliefnet. However, Mrs. Calvin has no control of what Beliefnet displays. She blogs at Beliefnet because she is in the missionary field ministering to true believers posting articles and commentaries informing pro-life, conservative Christians of recent anti-Christian acts and hostile legislation to God’s Agenda and His Will for the world. Hopefully, unbelievers will read these along with the salvation message of Jesus Christ as written in the Gospel of John, Chapter 3, according to the King James Bible, and be saved. A missionary must go into the unbelievers’ territory to reach them. Her mission is to Proclaim Warning to a Nation that has forgotten their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the only Truth, the Life, and the only Way to the One God the Father.
BEST OF THE BEST ON WATCHWOMAN
“Inspirational. Do you know for sure?”