Watchwoman on the Wall

Watchwoman on the Wall

So sweet! Pet parakeet returned to Japanese owner after telling police his address

posted by Donna Calvin

Watchwoman: This is the cutest story below, I absolutely had to share it with you. I had two parakeets when I was a kid, a green one, named Sandy, and a blue one, named Skippy, when I couldn’t make up my mind which color I wanted so my mom and dad ended up getting me one of each.  After I got married I got another blue parakeet I named Skippy too, and I tell you, that bird and I loved each other.  When I was sick with pneumonia and was scared that Skippy would catch it from me, I kept telling Skippy not to fly around me, so she jumped from her cage (I never kept the door closed) onto the kitchen floor and she walked from the kitchen to our living room where I was lying on the couch, hopped onto my blanket touching the floor and crawled up to look into my eyes.  I’m not kidding you, this really happened.  Skippy was the best parakeet ever, but she didn’t know her address.  This story is really enjoyable and I think that most parakeet owners fear their birdies flying out the doors or windows just like this woman did.  Enjoy!  I’m an animal lover and a real softie for all of God’s little and big critters as are most humans.  ▬ Donna Calvin

Posted: May 02, 2012 6:36 AM EDT Updated: May 02, 2012 6:36 AM EDT

SAGAMIHARA, Japan — A pet parakeet was returned to its Japanese owner Wednesday after the brainy bird told police its home address near Tokyo.

The male bird, called Piko-chan, escaped early Sunday morning from his home in the city of Sagamihara and remained at large before being coaxed into perching on the shoulder of a guest at a nearby hotel.

He was handed over to local police, but Piko-chan did not speak until Tuesday evening, when he blurted out the names of the city and district where his owner’s home is located, a police spokesman said.

The stunned cops then listened as the parakeet produced the home’s block and street number.

His owner, a 64-year-old woman, once lost another parakeet after it flew away and was determined not to make the same mistake.

“So the owner decided to teach the address to this parakeet after she bought it at a pet store two years ago,” a police spokesman said. “The bird’s name was found to be Piko-chan as it said, ‘You’re pretty, Piko-chan.”

Read More: http://www.myfoxny.com/story/18058426/pet-parakeet-returned-to-japanese-owner-after-telling-police-his-address

ROSEMARY

posted May 31, 2012 at 11:36 pm

HI, I AGREE WITH SHIRLEY, DONNA YOU QUOTING THE SCRIPTURES , THE BIBLE ALSO SAYS JUDGE NOT THAT YOU MAY NOT BE JUDGE ….

Donna Calvin

posted June 1, 2012 at 6:37 pm

ROSEMARY,

You might agree with Shirley about loving obama, but Shirley is NOT God. She’s just a puny woman, not any better or smarter than you, obviously.

Obama is a man who is diabolically opposed to just about all things that God loves. Obama has brought disgrace to our nation, cursed the poor by making more of them, raised the debt to where our progeny may never again have the resources to get it paid off – and thousands upon thousands of other things – including giving his personal approval to sodomites to marry (an abomination) and supporting the wanton murder of the unborn! God hates sin and God hates those two sins including all the others that obama has supported during his lifetime! God has declared sodomy an abomination and He has already ruled in the beginning that only one woman and one man should marry all through scripture from Genesis to Revelation.

[Leviticus 18:22 KJV] Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
    [Leviticus 20:13 KJV] If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Check these obaminations:
    Obama’s Kill-the-Unborn Record in Black and White!

Obama makes clear his pro-sodomite position – rewarding sin and fornication with marriage certificate

See also:
    User’s Guide To Smoking Pot With Barack Obama in Pictures

As far as your not judging, ROSEMARY, obviously you are above all that nonsense, so of course, you did not make a judgment about whether to agree with Shirley and to disagree with me who is basing my JUDGMENT upon the WORD OF GOD, not Shirley’s. (That’s called sarcasm, ROSEMARY, in case you don’t understand.)

So, ummmmm, tell me, ROSEMARY, how did you come to the conclusion that Shirley was right about my quoting the scriptures without your having made a judgment call? Upon what authority is Shirley basing her judgments on? And where are you basing your judgments?

You, ROSEMARY, have already contradicted yourself! Why, because your argument is based upon falsehoods, that come from the source of all evilness, the deception and lies of Satan, perpetuated by the stupidity of the public fool system, oops, I mean the public school system, that teaches this nonsense not only in the public fool system, but in the news media, supported by the Hollyweird entertainment industry in music and film, coming right into your home 24/7 on TV right inside your living and family rooms from brainwashed commie-comics and other simple fools, turning your brains into mush like theirs already have been.

If you have the COURAGE, to read the TRUTH about JUDGING, go to:

Judge and Judge Not – What does the Bible say?
    Read more: http://blog.beliefnet.com/watchwomanonthewall/?p=12597

Judge Not! The misunderstood “11th” commandment (Response to missusa’s comment)
    Read more: http://blog.beliefnet.com/watchwomanonthewall/2011/11/judge-not-the-misunderstood-11th-commandment-response-to-missusas-comment.html#ixzz1nL0ksQd4

You know who else misquoted scripture? Satan to Jesus Christ in the desert!

You not only have no idea what the Holy Bible truly says about judging, you are simple. Look up “simple” in a King James Concordance to find out who the simple are. The simple are the people who have no understanding of Holy Scripture!

Here’s a warning, ROSEMARY: Because people, like you, who choose to remain simple, they are destroyed.

Read…
    King James Bible [Hosea 4:6] My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
    I choose to judge using God’s Standard which is what we are commanded to do by God, ROSEMARY, not Shirley.

[Matthew 7:1-2] Judge not, that ye be not judged. [2] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Obviously, ROSEMARY, you have chosen to ignore verse 2!

And have you never read ??? …

[John 7:24] Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Now that’s a real shocker!

Get educated in Scriptures! Start by repenting and seeking the Lord Jesus Christ into your life and heart.

If you need help understanding what it means to repent and seek Jesus and be saved from all your sins and transgressions, please go to…

You’ll be filled with joy unspeakable and full of glory if you do!

[Isaiah 55:6] Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

[1 Peter 1:8] Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

I shall pray for you…May God prepare you, ROSEMARY, to receive Jesus Christ as your Messiah, your Savior, your Redeemer, your propitiation for all your sins, past, present and future, and from now on to be your Guide, your Lord, your Master, and your King! I pray for you boldly, ROSEMARY, in the Name of Jesus Christ, as we are instructed to do and that starting today, after you repent and accept Jesus Christ as having lived, died, and resurrected that you will serve Him for every day for the rest of your life on planet earth. Lord God, our Father in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Please send the Holy Spirit to woo ROSEMARY to seek Ye the LORD while Ye may be found and to call Ye upon Jesus Christ while Ye are near to her. In the Highest and Holiest Name above all Names, I ask in Jesus Christ’s name, the LORD of lords and KING of kings. Amen!

Hilda Bahner

posted May 17, 2012 at 9:19 am

God Bless all creatures that love animals!

Yolanda

posted May 16, 2012 at 11:38 am

Dominion over the animals still belongs to us. Thank You Lord for the parakeet’s learning. You made him Lord. Amen

Pamela

posted May 16, 2012 at 9:48 am

What a wonderful story about that bird. I too would like a bird as a pet. I’m just afraid that he/she would pick-up all of the colorful words that I use sometimes when I’m talking,other than that I’m good. Good story
what a smart pet parent to teach her bird his address.

Dave Adams

posted May 11, 2012 at 7:13 pm

Dear Donna Calvin
You are so right. This Administration has brought about the end our Moral aspects of what we have been for over 200 years. What has been the Greatest Policies on Earth and the Greatest Nation on Earth. Now is becoming abomination to the very face of the Christian Nation. Remember this Country was Founded on Christian Beliefs.Hey! Just keep an eye on it your gonna be totally shocked. It will get worse . I hate to say it. It will get worse! The beating of the man in Mass, The of a 13 year old boy in Jersey. The beating of amn and his News Team reporter in Norfolk. It is going to snow ball. Its not going to be pretty!

Jody

posted May 9, 2012 at 4:36 pm

My little parakeet lit onto my shoulder early one morning. It was a blue and white little girl and lovable. That is until she decided the cage was all hers and my hands were not welcome. She talks to me, sings with female singers, fusses when the men talk and answers them. Loves to fly and lands on me a lot but especially loves to nip me. She is a pain in the rear but also a loving companion. Loves visitors to talk to her and she responds. I wear gloves now when I do her cage each morning. Have also used to cartoons and morning programs she likes.

Tracy

posted May 9, 2012 at 4:34 pm

This is a great story! As a classroom teacher, year after year I am shocked that 7th graders don’t know their address, mailing or physical! It saddens me to think that this bit of information is not important to know. Sigh!

Donna Calvin

posted May 9, 2012 at 7:27 pm

Tracy,

You are right, it is so sad that parents do not teach their children as God commands them to do! Your sigh is well deserved. You have my empathy and understanding.

[Proverbs 22:6 KJV] Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

My friend teaches in the public government school in the ghetto of Cleveland, OH, and there are those in kindergarten who believe their names are “F**k You”, “Little S*n of a b***ch,” and other such evil cuss words! That’s nearly indescribable, but that is what the parents call their children, not all of them, but many of them. She goes to the houses of the children she teaches, and guess what, the parent, usually a single mother almost always throws her out. Mostly, though the parent(s) are no where to be found when she calls. And we wonder why the children in the ghetto grow up to run in gangs without a conscience, like feral beasts without a moral compass. Why? They have none!

But it is not just in the ghettos. The following articles I recently posted to Watchwoman have all taken place in the best neighborhoods about 20-30 miles from Cleveland’s boarders, far away from the ghetto.

School Violence – Feral Children Links

Related Watchwoman Posts:

Feral Children – Years of liberal dogma have spawned a generation of amoral, uneducated, welfare dependent, brutalised youngsters
    → → → PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE READ ABOUT “FERAL CHILDREN” — AND PLEASE FORWARD TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. ▬ THIS IS WHAT THE LIBERAL, COMMUNIST, SOCIALIST, ACLU, ATHEISTIC, SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE, ANTI-CHRIST, ANTI-ISRAEL, ANTI-FAMILY, ANTI-TRADITIONAL RELIGION, ANTI-TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE REGIME HAS DONE FOR SOCIETY SINCE FIRST TRYING TO BRING ABOUT THEIR FORM OF SECULAR-HUMANISM THAT IS FREE FROM JESUS CHRIST, RELIGION FREE, TEN COMMANDMENTS FREE, BIBLE FREE, GOD FREE, AND TOTALLY AND ONLY STATE CONTROLLED! THEY THINK IT WILL BRING ABOUT UTOPIA! INSTEAD IT IS BRINGING ABOUT HELL ON EARTH!
    Read more: http://blog.beliefnet.com/watchwomanonthewall/?p=5847

Student shoots 5, Chardon High School, 1 dead (Ohio)

UPDATE: Chardon High School Shooting, 2 more victims die

More School Violence – Bomb Threat (Ohio)

School Violence – Bullying Ignored at Local School in Painesville, OH

If links do not work, please copy and paste into your browser.

peajayach

posted May 9, 2012 at 4:19 pm

Donna, try to remember, you can believe anything you choose, and that no one has the right to impose their beliefs on me or anyone else. Quoting biblical passages for the purpose of making morality a matter of public debate in the 21st century is (in my opinion) living in the past. The U.S. is not a theocracy, we have no State Church. If there’s any one line of reasoning that will assure President Obama’s reelection, it’s voicing such pointless and misleading opinions
President Obama is defending religious freedom, protected by the U.S. Constitution, for all the people, not just the chosen few. The First Amendment separates church and state to protect all people from the bigotry and ignorance of popular religious delusions. Winning an election means getting more votes than the other candidate, regardless of your obvious insecurities, remember, the only reason Obama is President is, because a considerable number people that don’t normally show at the polls, bothered to vote. Get your facts straight first and then distort them to fit your opinionated views. You have clearly revealed the irrationality that has taken over the extremism of the GOP.

Donna Calvin

posted May 9, 2012 at 8:11 pm

peajayach,

You can believe any thing you choose to believe. I’m not trying to impose my beliefs on you or anyone else for that matter. No one broke your arm to come to this Watchwoman blog. You didn’t have to read one word here!

You obviously have a problem with God.

What are you doing on a web site devoted to spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ?

You may believe that quoting biblical passages for the purpose of making morality a matter of public debate in the 21st century, is as you say (in your opinion) living in the past.

Well, I’d rather live wherever it is that you think I live, rather than living the future – all of eternity, for that matter, in everlasting hell’s fire and torment with every unrepentant evildoer who ever lived on planet earth!
    You won’t be drinking beer with your friends there. There will be no friends in hell partying and whooping it up. There will only be hateful enemies who are out to continue doing their evil deeds as they did on planet earth. Think serial killers and the worst of the despots who have gone onto eternity. They thought the King James Bible was worthless too, just like you.

Those who do not know and understand the Holy King James Bible will be residing there for all eternity – and eternity is a very long, long time.

One day, nothing, no nothing, will be more important to you than wishing you had fully comprehended the Word of God, believed it, adhered to it, preached it, used it to debate with, and held higher than the liar in the White House you follow.

You’re right, the U.S. is not a theocracy, we have no State Church. In fact. we’ve kicked God out of the public forum and public debate and the public arena and now you want to kick God’s Word out of a web site that claims to be religious.

What’s next, kick the Word of God out of the churches?

So tell me, peajayach, now that God has been kicked out of the huge Democrat-controlled cities across the USA like Detroit and Cleveland, has that gotten them to a better spot? Are they better off financially, spiritually, and physically safer? I think not.

But the mayhem that used to be relegated to those godless cities in the inner cities and ghettos is now overrunning the public schools in the best of the suburbs. It no longer ends at the boarders of the ghettos. Now youngsters in the best of neighborhoods kill each other in public schools because why? Don’t know? We never find out.
    Well, here’s what happened.

God is gone. No more Ten Commandments. It left a vacuum so every vacuum demands to be filled and here comes the mayhem, hate, guns, blood, death, and grieving parents to fill the empty holes in the souls left from the exit of God’s Holy Spirit.

Moreover, you don’t understand the First Amendment. The entire U.S. Constitution was written not to limit man and the citizens of the USA, but to limit government! The Founding Fathers clearly understood the dangers of an overarching government of which you apparently are clueless. The communist, socialist, Marxist government of Obama every day is stealing more and more of your inalienable rights and you have no clue!

Inalienable rights are given by God, and only protected by the US Constitution, but you don’t know that because you do not know the US Constitution. I strongly urge you to get to know a whole group of 2nd Amendment Rights people (gun rights activists) and John Birchers because they know the US Constitution and you need to learn about it!

And you have the unmitigated gall to call me an irrational extremist of the GOP while you are a simpleton and a fool, a tool used by the communist, socialist, Marxist, Progressive, Forward Democrat party and your savior and messiah, the obamunist ruler in DC!

Read these:
    School Violence – Feral Children Links

Related Watchwoman Posts:

Read more: http://blog.beliefnet.com/watchwomanonthewall/?p=5847

Student shoots 5, Chardon High School, 1 dead (Ohio)

UPDATE: Chardon High School Shooting, 2 more victims die

More School Violence – Bomb Threat (Ohio)

School Violence – Bullying Ignored at Local School in Painesville, OH

Lucy

posted May 9, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Shirly …I agree with you about showing repect for a man’s position…..but I also understand…when he doesn’t deserve the respect..that is another story. Everything Donna Calvin said is true and the American public should wake up…before it is too late. I love my Country and the ones that don’t should move elsewhere.

Shirley

posted May 9, 2012 at 3:07 am

It appears that you either have a strong dislike for President Obama or you have nothing else of quality to discuss with your readers. At least 18 articles on this page are related to President Obama and at least 17 show no respect for his position by failing to address him as either President Obama or Mr. President. God expects us to do better. With all that is going on in this world, why does this look like a hate page for the president? Do you not have anything else of importance to discuss? Let’s look real hard because I know you know better and can do better.

Donna Calvin

posted May 9, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Attention: Shirley!!!

Regarding Shirley’s comment that I’ve posted 18 negative items about the Obamaunist in DC, I sincerely apologize.

IT SHOULD BE SCORES, NO HUNDREDS MORE!

Obama’s form of governing, Obamauism (i.e. communism), is doing all he can to devastate the USA, including …

ruining the free-market system,

destroying our western way of life,

wipe out true Christianity,

wipe out true Christian prayer,

wipe out the God-given law that marriage is only between one man and one woman,

aiding and abetting the sin of murder by destroying the unborn in bloody and painful abortions,

continuing the practice of the annihilation of the black race with tax-payer dollars to fund Planned Parenthood following in the pathway of the white Margaret Sanger, the most, evil racist woman who hated the entire black race, so she started Planned Parenthood to kill as many blacks as possible before they could draw their first breath,

his policies created ensuring taxing us all into poverty to give our money to his supporters,

raising the national debt to exorbitant proportions endangering the economic survival of our children and grandchildren,

destroying the military moral with sodomy,

destroying small business and business incentives,

bailing out big businesses and even going so far as to nationalize them,

selling out Israel,

denigrating Winston Churchill,

declaring the WAR ON TERROR IS OVER while our soldiers are dying in the war he continues in Afghanistan and
    while a new video from al-Qaida is released of a hostage pleading with Obama to concede to the Muslim terrorists or he will be murdered and
    in the same time frame as the Muslim terrorists were planning to take down another US airliner with a plastic underwear bomb,

his creating more poverty by not making the right moves to restore our economy (a campaign promise he has failed to keep),

plus his not releasing any of his personal papers – that’s not being transparent – which he promised he would be in his term,

and what about all the lies he told in his own book – “Dreams of my Father” which we could conclude has become his own nightmare to explain,

plus he’s AWOL golfing and flogging along,
    taking extravagant vacations for himself, Michele, his two kids, and all the relatives and cronies he can drag along, knowing that Air Force One costs us taxpayers $179,000 per hour to keep him aloft – and Michele insists on flying in a separate plane – costing an additional $100,000??? an hour (just a guess) to fly the First Lady Obamunist while we peons are told to enjoy our “staycations”,

his anti-American policy of supporting “Arab Spring” resulting in furtherance of the destabilization of the middle east resulting in the radical Muslim Brotherhood coming into greater power that endangers our ally Israel ever more so,

his not sanctioning the National Day of Prayer, but celebrating Ramadan,

snubbing the Christian leader Franklin Graham, but who kisses the rings and bows to Muslim leaders,

his acting like an anti-Jewish leader of the free-world embarrassing us in the USA because he left Netanyahu, the Israeli leader, in a room in the White House all by himself, while Obama went off to eat his dinner – not inviting him to eat with him (of course we know Muslims are not permitted to eat with Jews),

not prosecuting the Black Panthers for voter intimidation in Philadelphia, even with convincing video to prove it,

refusing to protect our boarders and tramping over the people of Arizona, inhibiting the Governor Jan Brewer to allow them to make their own laws concerning their own illegal immigration policies,

plus the fact that he attended the “G—d*mn America,” church of Jeremiah Wright, for 20 years, listening to his mentor-pastor’s anti-white hate America racist rantings,

all his Executive Orders (I count 121) far too numerous to be written here (link included), including these evil things:
    1. taking control of the US’s natural resources,
    2. enabling American citizens to be assassinated/murdered abroad without due process and American citizens to be arrested and detained indeterminately within our US boarders without due process
    …to name just a couple of these heinous offending Exec Orders (see link below for more … )

– and I haven’t even mentioned the “Fast and Furious” scandal (Google it because obviously you’ve ignored that evildoing all along)

… Whewwwwwww, I’m outta breath!!!

With as evil as BHO is, there should be many more than 18.

Therefore, I apologize to all my conservative, sane, righteous, informed, real, true, bona fide Christian readers!

God expects you, Shirley, to open your eyes to the truth about the anti-Christian BHO sitting in the White House. With your ears open to receiving the truth, you can do better, I’m sure!

God, Father Almighty in Heaven, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I beg You to send the Holy Spirit, the Third Person of the Holy Trinity, to woo every person who does not yet understand or believe the truth about Obama, to open their eyes and their ears, specifically those of Shirley and all the Shirley’s in the USA and in the entire world, so they are opened to receive the truth about Obama and the entire Democrat party, BUT if they refuse to hear the truth and read Your Law Word, the Holy King James Bible, then send them the night terrors until they repent. Father, God, I pray courageously in the Name of the One and Only True Messiah, Jesus Christ, the same Jesus Christ of the Holy King James Bible, Who was Fully Man and Fully God, the Only Begotten Son of God Our Father!
    Amen!

Read these Holy Scriptures, Shirley, and be taught!

[Jeremiah 5:3 KJV] O LORD, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return.

[Jeremiah 7:28 KJV] But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the LORD their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth.

[John 14:17 KJV] Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

[1 Corinthians 2:16 KJV] For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

[1 Thessalonians 2:13 KJV] For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

[2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV] And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

[1 John 2:27 KJV] But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

[2 John 1:4 KJV] I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.

[3 John 1:8 KJV] We therefore ought to receive such, that we might be fellowhelpers to the truth.