Mike Tyson thinks that George Zimmerman deserves violent retribution for the shooting of Trayvon Martin.
In an interview with Yahoo News about his upcoming one-man show in Las Vegas, the former heavyweight champion sounded off on the polarizing case:
“My personal feeling is that, as a young kid that was beat on by a bully, that was pretty much singled out—the guy [Zimmerman] stalked him, didn’t follow instructions from a superior officer, when they said, ‘Stop following the kid.’ That tells you everything right there. But my all-around perspective, I wasn’t there, I don’t know what happened. But it’s just so widespread and overt what happened. Even though this is the best country in the world, certain laws in this country are a disgrace to a nation of savages. It’s a majority versus a minority. That’s the way God planned it. He didn’t want to do something about it, He wanted us to do something about it. And if we don’t, it’s gonna stay this way. We have to continue tweeting, we have to continue marching, we have to continue fighting for Trayvon Martin. If that’s not the case, he was killed in vain, and we’re just waiting for it to happen to our children. He’ll have gotten away with impunity. It’s a disgrace that man hasn’t been dragged out of his house and tied to a car and taken away. That’s the only kind of retribution that people like that understand. It’s a disgrace that man hasn’t been shot yet. Forget about him being arrested–the fact that he hasn’t been shot yet is a disgrace. That’s how I feel personally about it.”
In 1992, Tyson was convicted of raping Desiree Washington, a beauty pageant contestant, and served three years in prison.
Read the full interview here.
Other popular Yahoo News stories:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Watchwoman: Remember when Tyson bit Holyfield’s ear ? Here’s a poster from that fight. ▬ Donna Calvin
SEE RELATED WATCHWOMAN POSTS:
If the following links do not work, just copy and paste the link into your browser.
- Mike Tyson on George Zimmerman: ‘It’s a disgrace he hasn’t been shot yet’
- BLACK KLAN: “Spill the blood of honkeys, crackers, pigs, pink people, these **** people”
- What the media never tells you about crime!
- BREAKING! Zimmerman charged with second degree murder
- “I am the real George Zimmerman…”
- Man tells police group yelled ‘Trayvon,’ then beat him
- Political Cartoon – Zimmerman and NBC
- Mainstream Media: Selective Editing, Rushing Judgment, Stoking Anger, Fake Photos, Incendiary Stumbles
- Political Cartoon: Hoodies
- Hoodie-Wearing Gunmen Kill 1, Wound 5 in Bobby Rush’s Chicago District (Bobby, former Black Panther wears hoodie in US House)
- Hotzone Oxycodone: Crime Stats of Area Where Zimmerman encountered Trayvon (Sanford, FL & Twin Lakes)
- Coincidence? Obama camp peddles 2012 ‘Hoodies’ (Cleveland Councilman sports hoodie at Cleveland Meeting)
- Dems Throw Hispanic Vote Up for Grabs – Bringing Trayvon Martin’s parents to Capitol Hill
- Trayvon Martin – 3 Time Loser at School (Daily Mail Reporter)
- Spike Lee Retweets George Zimmerman’s Home Address
- Zimmerman & Family Get Death Threats, Moved to Undisclosed location
- Eye for Eye! Black Panther offer $10,000 Bounty for Zimmerman
- Police Report: Zimmerman’s Account (Corroborated by witnesses)
- Trayvon’s Mother Seeks to Trademark Her Son’s Name
- Former NAACP leader accuses Sharpton, Jackson of ‘exploiting’ Treyvon Martin, says C.L. Bryant
- ‘Cracker’ T-shirt hits Florida streets – You never want a serious crisis to go to waste!
- Witness Says Trayvon Martin Attacked George Zimmerman
Posted Thursday, April 12, 2012 by Donna Calvin
Please share this Watchwoman post on your Facebook page, Linkedin, Google+1, Twitter to all your friends, Please click “Like”, Share, and Leave Comments.
Visit Word Warriorette, a free Yahoo Group, and subscribe to be notified (one email a day) of new posts on Watchwoman.
DISCLAIMER: Beliefnet puts paid advertisements on “Watchwoman on the Wall” blog site including some that would never be approved of by the King James Bible, Pastor Ernie Sanders of Doers of the Word Church, What’s Right-What’s Left Radio Ministry, the Voice of the Christian Resistance, Geauga County Right to Life and Donna Calvin. We at www.WRWL.org do not condone, endorse, adhere to, practice or believe in many of the topics and some of what other bloggers promote or their religions at Beliefnet. However, Mrs. Calvin has no control of what Beliefnet displays. She blogs at Beliefnet because she is in the missionary field ministering to true believers posting articles and commentaries informing pro-life, conservative Christians of recent anti-Christian acts and hostile legislation to God’s Agenda and His Will for the world. Hopefully, unbelievers will read these along with the salvation message of Jesus Christ as written in the Gospel of John, Chapter 3, according to the King James Bible, and be saved. A missionary must go into the unbelievers’ territory to reach them. Her mission is to Proclaim Warning to a Nation that has forgotten their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the only Truth, the Life, and the only Way to the One God the Father.
Read more: http://blog.beliefnet.com/watchwomanonthewall/?p=4928