Be sure to keep scrolling ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ to see Democrat Hilary Rosen’s ties with LGBT and her family photo. ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓
Adding to the list of unpopular things Hilary Rosen has said in the past 24 hours, in the past, the Democratic strategist also openly supported the highly unpopular Stop Online Piracy Act.
A heated Twitter exchange took place in November 2011 between the writers of the tech blog Tech Dirt — who had outlined the complaints against SOPA and its Senate companion bill, the PROTECT IP Act (PIPA), in a “definitive” post — and Rosen.
Continue reading ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz1s37FXV66
Info From Wikipedia About Hilary Rosen and Her Family and Far-Left Employment:
- Rosen worked for the The Huffington Post during the 2008 election.
- Rosen is herself a lesbian and briefly served as interim director for the LGBT organization Human Rights Campaign in 2004. Her partner Elizabeth Birch had been the executive director of HRC for eight years prior.
- In 2006, Rosen founded Berman Rosen Global Strategies, a short-lived consulting firm, with Jason Berman, Chairman of the International Recording Industry Association. In 2007, she launched OurChart.com, a site targeted to lesbians and fans of the television series The L Word. This site subsequently merged with ShowTime.com. She began working for the Brunswick Group, a London-based PR firm, in 2008.
- Rosen began a television commentator career first with CNBC and then with MSNBC. She signed with CNN in early 2008.
SEE RELATED WATCHWOMAN POSTS
If the following links do not work, just copy and paste the link into your browser.
- Dem Attacks Ann Romney as Mom who ‘Never Worked a Day in Her Life’
- Attacker of Stay-at-Home Moms Hilary Rosen supported SOPA, PIPA, ties to BP(Gulf Oil Spill), Destroyed Napster (made her million$!)
Posted by Donna Calvin – Saturday, April 14, 2012
Please share this Watchwoman post on your Facebook page, Linkedin, Google+1, Twitter to all your friends, Please click “Like”, Share, and Leave Comments.
Visit Word Warriorette, a free Yahoo Group, and subscribe to be notified (one email a day) of new posts on Watchwoman.
DISCLAIMER: Beliefnet puts paid advertisements on “Watchwoman on the Wall” blog site including some that would never be approved of by the King James Bible, Pastor Ernie Sanders of Doers of the Word Church, What’s Right-What’s Left Radio Ministry, the Voice of the Christian Resistance, Geauga County Right to Life and Donna Calvin. We at www.WRWL.org do not condone, endorse, adhere to, practice or believe in many of the topics and some of what other bloggers promote or their religions at Beliefnet. However, Mrs. Calvin has no control of what Beliefnet displays. She blogs at Beliefnet because she is in the missionary field ministering to true believers posting articles and commentaries informing pro-life, conservative Christians of recent anti-Christian acts and hostile legislation to God’s Agenda and His Will for the world. Hopefully, unbelievers will read these along with the salvation message of Jesus Christ as written in the Gospel of John, Chapter 3, according to the King James Bible, and be saved. A missionary must go into the unbelievers’ territory to reach them. Her mission is to Proclaim Warning to a Nation that has forgotten their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the only Truth, the Life, and the only Way to the One God the Father.
Read more: http://blog.beliefnet.com/watchwomanonthewall/?p=4928