Watchwoman on the Wall

Watchwoman on the Wall

Issue 2 – Vote YES in Ohio – November 8, 2011 – Stand against Union boss’ aggression on Ohio Taxpayers!

posted by Donna Calvin

Vote YES on Issue 2

Watchwoman: Issue 2 is way down in the polls, so we need every one of you to get out and vote YES!  This is an extremely important issue and the unions are going insane to ensure it gets voted down.  If every right to worker would get out there and vote, we could still turn this around and keep SB 5 that was passed by the Ohio House and Senate and signed by Gov. Kashish from being repealed.  So go out Tuesday, November 8, 2011 and vote YES on Issue 2.  Don’t be discouraged.  We can still win this vote!  ▬  Donna Calvin

Big Labor is on the warpath in Ohio!
To stop them it’s vital you cast a “YES” vote on Issue 2 on November 8.As you know, this past year the Ohio Legislature and passed Senate Bill 5 (SB 5) which limited Big Labor’s stranglehold over state services and taxpayers.

But, as soon as the union bosses felt their grip on Ohio’s government — and their forced dues pipeline — being threatened, they launched a full-out assault on SB 5.

Angry union mobs descended on the Capitol to threaten and intimidate lawmakers.

And once SB 5 became law they redoubled their intensity.

Union militants gathered petitions to force a ballot referendum on November 8 to kill the new law.

The union bosses have virtually unlimited forced-dues funds to spend on this fight and will do anything to overturn SB 5.

From now until November 8, Big Labor will use their millions in extorted dues dollars to fill every media outlet in the state with every lie they can think of to scare Ohio voters at the ballot box.

And unlike Big Labor, the Ohio Right to Work Committee doesn’t have a forced-dues-funded cash machine.

But despite our lack of resources, it’s vital you and I do all we can to spread the word to vote YES on Issue 2.

That’s why I hope you will not only vote yes, but also contact your friends, relatives, and business associates to urge them to vote YES as well

The fact is, in state after state where Big Labor has monopoly bargaining powers, cost skyrocket while quality of service declines and, ultimately, Big Labor becomes the most powerful force in state politics.

Wasteful work rules, job featherbedding, and work disruptions guarantee higher taxes with less from your tax dollars in return.

Public employees, taxpayers, and the government in Ohio will all win if you and a majority of other Ohioans vote “YES” on Issue 2 to end government union monopoly bargaining.

This is why I am hoping on November 8 you and everyone you know will stand up to Big Labor and vote “Yes” on Issue 2.

It’s crucial you contact everyone you know and tell them to “Vote Yes on Issue 2″ to end the Ohio government union stranglehold.

You can print this flier and give to your friends and family to spread the word to vote “Yes” on Issue 2.

With Big Labor spending millions of dollars from their forced-dues coffers and using every trick in their arsenal, we will need a massive army of mobilized Right to Work Supporters to turn out and vote on November 8.

This fight MUST be won. And I am hoping I can count on you to help wage this battle against union monopoly power on Election Day by voting “YES” on Issue 2.

Thank you for all that you do.

Sincerely,

Mark Mix

P.S. It’s crucial you vote “Yes” on Issue 2 on November 8.

And please print and distribute this flier, to spread the word to everyone you know. It’s time to break Big Labor’s stranglehold on Ohio’s government.

The National Right to Work Committee is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, single-purpose citizens’ organization dedicated to combating compulsory unionism through an aggressive program designed to mobilize public opposition to compulsory unionism and, at the same time, enlist public support for Right to Work legislation. The Committee’s mailing address is 8001 Braddock Road, Springfield, Virginia 22160. The Committee can be contacted toll-free at 1-800-325-7892. Its web address ishttp://nrtwc.org/Not produced or e-mailed at taxpayer expense.To help the National Right to Work Committee grow, pleaseforward this to a friend.To view as a web page, please click this link:view online.

cleaner brisbane

posted December 23, 2011 at 11:44 am

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much approximately this, such as you wrote the book in it or something. I feel that you can do with a few percent to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I’ll definitely be back.

football fanatic

posted December 15, 2011 at 4:14 pm

excellent post I’m a giant footy fanatic from South Africa

hindi sms

posted December 13, 2011 at 3:59 pm

I like the valuable info you supply on your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and take a look at again right here frequently. I’m somewhat certain I’ll be informed lots of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

maroc

posted December 2, 2011 at 9:53 pm

Someone essentially lend a hand to make critically posts I’d state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and so far? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this particular put up incredible. Great process!

Pastor Cory Kirkham

posted November 21, 2011 at 10:30 pm

Magnificent web site. Plenty of useful info here. I am sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you on your effort!

WoW Bots

posted November 20, 2011 at 2:42 pm

I have read several just right stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to create one of these excellent informative web site.

Father of the Groom Speeches

posted November 19, 2011 at 12:29 pm

I take pleasure in, lead to I discovered exactly what I used to be having a look for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

how to win penny auctions

posted November 14, 2011 at 11:39 pm

I just couldn’t go away your site before suggesting that I really loved the usual information a person provide in your guests? Is gonna be again incessantly in order to check up on new posts

victoria secret coupons

posted November 14, 2011 at 4:07 am

I have learn a few excellent stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much effort you place to create the sort of great informative site.

toys r us coupons

posted November 13, 2011 at 8:28 pm

Nice post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I’m impressed! Very helpful info specially the last part :) I deal with such info much. I was looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

mares vs agbeko tickets

posted November 10, 2011 at 12:17 pm

I don’t even understand how I ended up right here, but I thought this put up was good. I don’t understand who you might be but definitely you are going to a famous blogger in case you aren’t already. Cheers!

PE

posted November 8, 2011 at 7:11 pm

Governor Kasich should have to pay his own insurance premiums, co-pays and deductibles before he decides to take the public employees’ benefits away. Benefits they have partially paid for all along and benefits they have earned risking their lives to ensure others are safe on the roads and in the community.

CarolO

posted November 7, 2011 at 8:33 pm

I will be voting NO !!!!!!! When we have Governors who publicity state these Bills had nothing to do with our economy, then all they are doing is messing with Americans RIGHTS to collective bargaining.

God Bless our American Workers.

travis

posted November 5, 2011 at 7:48 pm

no you should vote no because in the end it will effect all unions not just big ones then you will work for what wage they want to pay you the end no bargaining sounds like ccommunism to me

Donna Calvin

posted November 5, 2011 at 7:59 pm

Travis, you have no concept on what you are talking about. Unions are communism!

Union Man from a right to work state

posted November 5, 2011 at 9:50 am

If I lived in Ohio, I would vote no. People against Unions don’t understand that without the Unions there would be no Middle Class. It is the Unions that stood up to the greedy owners and CEO’s of companys so workers can enjoy the benefits they see today.Unions fight for a decent living wage for it members.

Folks look around its Corp Greed, how many times have you hard we have to do more with less. We’r not making enough profit yer they making 12 and 13 percent return on their investment. When was the last time you got a raise? Did it keep up with cost of living. I bet management got theirs at the expense of the workers.

More folks should Unionize. Strength is in numbers and that is why you see so many Union members sticking together regardless of what Union they belong to.

idiot cop

posted November 4, 2011 at 1:45 am

So what you are saying is governor Kasich is not a thug or a bully? LOL WHATEVER, ALREADY VOTED NO ALONG WITH MY 11 FAMILY MEMBERS!

Texas Man’s Pregnant Wife Never Wanted to Have a Gun in the House – But Now She’s Sure Glad He Insisted
Item #1 of 2 [caption id="attachment_28130" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Guns save more lives protecting the innocent and victims of crime than any mainstream news outlet has ever told you about! Thank God that lawful citizens are protected by the 2nd Amendment Right to Bear Arms and defe

posted 10:42:28pm Sep. 13, 2013 | read full post »

Heartwarming! Service dog helps teen with diabetes
Calvin's Commentary: The following story and video is about a young 18-year old teenager, Sadie Jensen, with a debilitating, life-threatening, incurable, life-long illness and a service dog named Bailey. Bailey has been trained to detect and warn Sadie when her blood sugar drops so low she could die

posted 9:57:47pm Sep. 13, 2013 | read full post »

9-11-TRIBUTE-2013 ~ 2 Million Bikers Rally To Washington DC vs Million Muslim Demonstration where 20-25 Showed up for ill-timed "No Fear" Protest
KNOW HOW THE MUSLIMS CAN GET PEOPLE TO STOP FEARING THEM? THEY DON'T NEED TO DEMONSTRATE! JUST QUIT BLOWING UP CHRISTIANS AND OTHER PEOPLE AND BUILDINGS! QUIT BEHEADING NON MUSLIMS! STOP THEIR TERROR TACTICS! STOP MAKING WARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST! STOP SAYING THEY ARE GOING TO WIPE ISRAEL O

posted 10:36:17pm Sep. 12, 2013 | read full post »

Family dog helps alert parents to abusive baby sitter (video)
Good Dog! Snitched on ill-treatment of his beloved family member and sent babysitter to jail! ↓To view video, click large arrow in center below↓ A loyal and protective dog helped alert parents to an abusive baby sitter in South Carolina. According to WCSC, which originally reported t

posted 8:48:41pm Sep. 12, 2013 | read full post »

Sept.11,2013 - 3 Good News Stories #3: Fisherman Reels in Wallet Stolen 3 Years Ago
GOOD NEWS ARTICLE #3 [caption id="attachment_28048" align="aligncenter" width="608"] Stolen Wallet found by Joshua Woods while fishing.  But there's an even stranger twist to this story. Woods wasn't always the person he is today and wonders if he would have returned the wallet if he were the

posted 12:36:17am Sep. 11, 2013 | read full post »