Watchwoman on the Wall

Watchwoman on the Wall

FOX’s GLEE to show gay teen sex for first time

posted by Donna Calvin

Watchwoman: They call it gay.  I call it what God calls it – sin – fornication – and – so do my.  I can’t type the word without the spaces because censors in cyberspace will delete the email or post I send to notify many of my WW subscribers — so that is why I type so do my or so do mites.  We’ve never watched one episode of GLEE and never plan to.  If everyone who was a conservative, Bible-believing Christian, did the same, and forbade their children to tune into the program, it would already have disappeared from the airwaves.  Heads up, parents!  Are you and your family a doer of the word?  If you are, take action, get up, grab your remote, turn off GLEE!  Encourage all your friends to do the same.  Forward this post (see link herein) and send this post to all your conservative, decent, Christian friends (not the pretend Christians who attend churches that tell so do mites they are not committing a sin in their damning perverted acts).  Also, click the link and email (write) to FOX (local, regional and national) and tell them you’ve tuned out and why.  Write down the advertisers.  Contact them.  Tell them you’re not going to buy their products and why.  You are either part of the solution or part or the problem.  ▬  Donna Calvin

For an on-line form you can fill out and Contact Fox TV Click Here - http://toolbar.tv-fox.com/contact

To find the complete address for your regional FOX affiliate click here - http://www.fox.com/affiliates.php

::~:~::

Read also: Judge Not! The misunderstood “11th” commandment (Response to missusa’s comment to this article)

::~:~::

‘Glee’ scoop: Why next week’s sex-themed episode, ‘The First Time,’ is a game-changer

by Tim Stack

Gleeks you MUST tune in for next week’s episode of Glee, called “The First Time.” It’s without a doubt one of Glee‘s best installments ever and features two popular couples on the show having sex for the first time.

The couples losing their virginity? Finn and Rachel and…Kurt and Blaine! Yep, the couple — who was featured on the cover of EW’s Gay Teens on TV issue – finally decide to take the next step in their relationship. It’s all handled very delicately and is incredibly moving. I can’t think of another network series that’s taken a teenage gay relationship so far or been so progressive. The moment is instigated when another teen, Warbler member Sebastian (Grant Gustin), aggressively pursues Blaine. The trio actually have a very amusing triple date to West Lima’s only gay bar Scandals and run into none other than Karofsky (Max Adler). Look for a great moment between Karofsky and Kurt.

Read more: http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/11/03/glee-sex-the-first-time/

Donna Calvin

posted May 2, 2012 at 8:47 pm

Danny,

First of all, why do you call me a pervert, Danny? What is a pervert? Please explain to me exactly what a pervert is and why I am one? Give me specific examples of what I have written that makes me a pervert? Not just your assumptions about what you assume I think or don’t think, but specific things I have written that make me a pervert. What does a pervert do? What does a pervert think? How does a pervert act? What have I done that makes me a pervert? What sentences that I wrote make me a pervert? Please explain.

Danny, regarding pedophiles, would you agree that pedophiles are perverts? Yes? No? Pedophiles could quote your words that you wrote with just one or two minor substitutions saying that God loves them because they are sexually turned on by children and they believe that they are made that way, so they are not responsible for their perversion. Pedophiles could say that and so could rapists.

Are rapists perverts? Well, they make the same claim as you do that they didn’t chose to be rapists and child molesters.

You may not think you chose whom you love, but that is of no consequence to anything.

Let me explain. Do you think my former friend that I’ll call Mary was right or wrong?

Mary was having an adulterous affair with her son’s underage friend. Mary was in her mid-30′s and she was having an affair with someone I’ll call John who was 17. She said almost exactly the same words and concept you use. She said she couldn’t help it, she didn’t choose to love John, she just did. She said God would never have given her those feelings if she weren’t meant to enjoy them and exercise all the actions it took to feel those feelings. So she ruined her marriage, her son’s life and her husband’s life. Was Mary right?

Danny, it doesn’t truly matter what you feel! We are not going to be judged upon our feelings, but our actions.

If a person feels like killing someone but never does, should he go to prison? Why not? Because the Law is not about feelings, it’s about actions.

God’s commandments are primarily about actions.

Now about children. Some children who disobey their parents are “stoned to death” eventually, in a matter of speaking – maybe not with stones, but eventually some who are so reprobate they commit murder and mayhem end up being put to death in prisons after being held on death row for years. God never said WHEN a child should be stoned to death, did He? Now what if that “child” had been stoned to death before he ever murdered and tortured others? Did you ever think about that?

Your next statement in CAPS reveals just how ignorant you are of God’s Holy Word! You write: GOD HATES NOTHING.

You are so wrong that your ignorance is pathetic about the Real God. The god you invented is your puppet and he can say and do and believe anything you decide he can. Meanwhile you blaspheme the True God because you claim to be able to speak for The Real God with utter infallibility.

Here’s what God said about His Hating in the Holy Scriptures – His Words – not yours:

Let’s start with this one: God is speaking…

[Romans 9:13 KJV] As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

And now for more about what God hates:

[Psalms 11:5 KJV] The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

[Psalms 45:7 KJV] Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

[Psalms 119:104 KJV] Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

[Psalms 119:113 KJV] SAMECH. I hate vain thoughts: but thy law do I love.

[Psalms 119:128 KJV] Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way.

[Psalms 119:163 KJV] I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love.

[Psalms 139:22 KJV] I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

[Proverbs 1:29 KJV] For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

[Proverbs 6:16 KJV] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: [17-19] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, [18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, [19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

[Proverbs 8:13 KJV] The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

[Proverbs 13:5 KJV] A righteous man hateth lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and cometh to shame.

[Proverbs 13:24 KJV] He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

[Proverbs 15:10 KJV] Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die.

[Isaiah 61:8 KJV] For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.

[Hosea 9:15 KJV] All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.

[Amos 5:15 KJV] Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.

[Amos 5:21 KJV] I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

[Amos 6:8 KJV] The Lord GOD hath sworn by himself, saith the LORD the God of hosts, I abhor the excellency of Jacob, and hate his palaces: therefore will I deliver up the city with all that is therein.

[Malachi 1:3 KJV] And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

[Malachi 2:16 KJV] For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.

[Matthew 6:24 KJV] No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

[Matthew 10:22 KJV] And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

[Matthew 24:9 KJV] Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.

[Luke 6:22 KJV] Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man’s sake.

[Luke 21:17 KJV] And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake.

[John 15:18 KJV] If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

[John 15:19 KJV] If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

[John 15:23 KJV] He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

[Revelation 2:6 KJV] But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

[Revelation 2:15 KJV] So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.

[Romans 1:28-32 KJV] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; [29] Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, [30] Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, [31] Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: [32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Danny

posted May 2, 2012 at 7:03 pm

You need to watch Prayers for Bobby. I am a Christian and I believe God loves me the way I am since he made me. Nobody chooses to be homosexual. Ignorant people like you don’t understand that. Marriage equality is inevitable and it WILL happen. You don’t get to choose who you love. Its not all about sex like you perverts think.

The Bible was written and interpreted by mortal men and many of those interpretations were reflections of the times in which they lived. The Bible also says children who disobey their parents should be stoned to death. GOD HATES NOTHING. The God I believe in is a God of love, compassion, and forgiveness. I believe it is ignorant and bigoted people like you, Donna, that will burn in the lake of fire. I promise I will pray for your troubled soul. Amen.

Donna Calvin

posted April 14, 2012 at 1:19 pm

Erik,

Even though I don’t know you, I truly do care about you. I care about your eternal life. I care about you today, right now. I am very concerned for you. Erik, one day you will wish you never believed or thought or said that God of the Holy Bible doesn’t exist. You have a very serious God problem, and one day you will meet the God you deny face to face.

[King James Version of the Holy Written Inspired Word of God - Hebrews 9:27] And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
[KJV - Jeremiah 5:4] Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are foolish: for they know not the way of the LORD, nor the judgment of their God.
[KJV - Luke 10:14] But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you.
[KJV - Romans 2:3] And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
[KJV - 2 Corinthians 5:10] For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
[KJV - Hebrews 9:27] And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
[KJV - Romans 14:11] For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
[KJV - 1 John 1:8-9] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. [9] If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
[KJVJ -Isaiah 55:6] Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

Please, Erik, just go to this ↓↓↓ (click below) ↓↓↓ and read this short, poignant former posting on Watchwoman on the Wall blog
“Inspirational. Do you know for sure?”
posted on Tuesday July 26, 2011 located at
[Erik, if the link does not work, just copy and paste it into your browser.]

May God prepare your heart and woo you with His Holy Spirit to find the love, joy and peace that can be yours from this day throughout all eternity. In Jesus’ Name, I pray for you Erik. God loves you much more than you can ever understand in your current state of mind. Please God, save Erik from unbelief. Give him the miracle of salvation and eternal life. Amen.

Donna

erik

posted April 14, 2012 at 5:24 am

god doesn’t even exist, so why would we even listen to “the things he says” i think it’s a good thing to see on television. homosexual people are also a part of our society and we shouldn’t forbade them to be who they are

TRUTHTELLER1611

posted December 2, 2011 at 3:11 pm

I agree with Donna about not watching Glee. The road to Hell is paved people who won’t call sin what it is. If you have any questions about sin read your Bible. A good place to start is with the references Donna posted.

Donna Calvin

posted November 9, 2011 at 5:17 pm

Why would I watch pigs having piggish sex? Why would I encourage anyone to engage in watching piggish sinful behavior take place in our homes on our TV screens? Fornication is a sin and God hates sin! Why would I ever encourage others to speak of the abomination of so do my and fornication? God says not to speak about things that are evil and sinful and what He hates because they are abominations. About screaming, I don’t think that was the tone, but even if I did scream, then it is to hate that which God hates — as we decent, born-again, real bona fide Christian folks are called to do. We are to HATE (that’s screaming BTW) what God HATES — and that is sin. God hates sin. He calls so do my an abomination. Read these verses. [Psalms 97:10] Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked. [Jeremiah 44:4] Howbeit I sent unto you all my servants the prophets, rising early and sending them, saying, Oh, do not this abominable thing that I hate. [Amos 5:15] Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph. [Matthew 6:24] No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. [Luke 6:22] Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man’s sake. [John 7:7] The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil. [John 15:18] If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. [Leviticus 18:22] Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. [Deuteronomy 22:5] The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God. [Deuteronomy 23:18] Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God. [Proverbs 15:9] The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the LORD: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness. [Proverbs 17:15] He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD. [Matthew 12:36] But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. [1 Corinthians 6:9-10] Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. — Your problem is not with me or my words, but you have a very serious problem with God and God always wins! You are in deep trouble, Jere. You may not believe that now, but one day you will. BTW, there is no delicate and sensitive way to handle sin that condemn men and women to hell. To make sin and abominations sound sweet and innocent and sensitive is just plainly the work of Satan who wants those people to end up in hell where he can torment them for all the rest of eternity. Not fun! Eternity is a long, long time — unending torment forever.

Jere

posted November 9, 2011 at 2:50 pm

Instead of screaming about a show you’ve never seen, why not encourage your readership to view shows like GLEE alongside their kids and use the show as a touchstone to spark conversations about, in the case of this episode, teen sexuality, homosexuality, or musical theatre. :) This episode handled these topics very delicately and sensitively, especially for a network show.

Texas Man’s Pregnant Wife Never Wanted to Have a Gun in the House – But Now She’s Sure Glad He Insisted
Item #1 of 2 [caption id="attachment_28130" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Guns save more lives protecting the innocent and victims of crime than any mainstream news outlet has ever told you about! Thank God that lawful citizens are protected by the 2nd Amendment Right to Bear Arms and defe

posted 10:42:28pm Sep. 13, 2013 | read full post »

Heartwarming! Service dog helps teen with diabetes
Calvin's Commentary: The following story and video is about a young 18-year old teenager, Sadie Jensen, with a debilitating, life-threatening, incurable, life-long illness and a service dog named Bailey. Bailey has been trained to detect and warn Sadie when her blood sugar drops so low she could die

posted 9:57:47pm Sep. 13, 2013 | read full post »

9-11-TRIBUTE-2013 ~ 2 Million Bikers Rally To Washington DC vs Million Muslim Demonstration where 20-25 Showed up for ill-timed "No Fear" Protest
KNOW HOW THE MUSLIMS CAN GET PEOPLE TO STOP FEARING THEM? THEY DON'T NEED TO DEMONSTRATE! JUST QUIT BLOWING UP CHRISTIANS AND OTHER PEOPLE AND BUILDINGS! QUIT BEHEADING NON MUSLIMS! STOP THEIR TERROR TACTICS! STOP MAKING WARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST! STOP SAYING THEY ARE GOING TO WIPE ISRAEL O

posted 10:36:17pm Sep. 12, 2013 | read full post »

Family dog helps alert parents to abusive baby sitter (video)
Good Dog! Snitched on ill-treatment of his beloved family member and sent babysitter to jail! ↓To view video, click large arrow in center below↓ A loyal and protective dog helped alert parents to an abusive baby sitter in South Carolina. According to WCSC, which originally reported t

posted 8:48:41pm Sep. 12, 2013 | read full post »

Sept.11,2013 - 3 Good News Stories #3: Fisherman Reels in Wallet Stolen 3 Years Ago
GOOD NEWS ARTICLE #3 [caption id="attachment_28048" align="aligncenter" width="608"] Stolen Wallet found by Joshua Woods while fishing.  But there's an even stranger twist to this story. Woods wasn't always the person he is today and wonders if he would have returned the wallet if he were the

posted 12:36:17am Sep. 11, 2013 | read full post »