Watchwoman on the Wall

Watchwoman on the Wall

Cat-Fat Fight! Michele Obama vs. Paula Deen

posted by Donna Calvin

AMERICAN GROWN FOOD FIGHT! OBAMA VS. DEAN!

First lady MICHELLE OBAMA fuming as PAULA DEEN dishes on her unhealthy eating habits despite new book “American Grown” PR blitz!

MICHELLE OBAMA is now furious with Southern cooking queen PAULA DEEN for crowing that the first lady, a healthy-eat­ing advocate who’s waging a war against childhood obesity, pigs out on fatten­ing foods.

While plugging her new book, “Paula Deen’s Southern Cooking Bible,” the feisty TV chef took a pot shot at Michelle for gorging herself on greasy french fries, fatty hot chicken wings and sug­ary deep-fried Snickers bars!

“Michelle’s spitting mad,” a source told The ENQUIRER.

“She thinks Paula is trying to smear her and her family just as the 2012 presidential election race swings into gear.”

The trouble first be­gan before Barack Obama was even elected president in 2008, when Michelle made a guest appearance on Deen’s popular “Paula’s Party” show and revealed that fried shrimp was her family’s favorite meal.

Then in an interview af­ter filming the program, Paula quipped that Michelle would be serving high-fat, greasy and sugary foods in the White House if Obama won the elec­tion!

Now Paula is rehashing those at­tacks on Michelle in an attempt to plug her latest cookbook and offset Michelle’s new book about eating healthy, noted the source.

“She’s no different than the rest of us,” Paula said about Michelle in a new interview.

Paula added: “She probably ate more than any other guest I ever had on the show! She kept eating even dur­ing commercials. Know what (the Obamas’) favorite foods are? Hot wings. Y’know – those kinds of foods that aren’t necessarily top-of-the-list healthy foods.”

“Michelle now deeply regrets ever being on Paula’s show,” added the source. “There are a lot of digs she would have been able to brush off, but portray­ing her as a high-calorie gorger during her crusade for healthy eating is crossing the line.”

SEE RELATED POST:
What’s worse? Jesse Jackson spitting into whitey’s food or Paula Dean saying “N word”?

Read more: http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/american-grown-food-fight-obama-vs-dean

Bkisses

posted June 27, 2013 at 9:26 am

Paula Deenn invites the first lady then bashes her .. wow karmas a bitch paula and now you are suffering the raft. shame on you for bashing the first lady you invited her why would you care what she’s eating. I don’t like people who invite someone then talk behind their back.

mark

posted December 2, 2012 at 2:51 pm

michelle is a sea cow.do you really want your kids to grow up that fat and ugly?

jhgjhg

posted September 2, 2012 at 12:21 pm

hello there and thank you for your info ? I’ve certainly picked up anything new from proper here. I did on the other hand experience several technical points using this website, since I skilled to reload the site lots of occasions previous to I could get it to load properly. I have been thinking about if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, however slow loading cases times will very frequently impact your placement in google and can harm your high quality rating if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am including this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you replace this once more very soon..

Michael

posted January 13, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Michelle Obama is in great shape and looks very healthy. The same cannot be said about Paula Dean. Michelle is the only First Lady concerned about the health of American kids and should be commended on her accomplishments.

Helen G

posted November 29, 2011 at 5:19 pm

I’m not surprised at Michelle Obamas reaction. No matter what one cannot hide who one really is and act accordingly. The thought occurred to me she might have been scolded by the powers that be to remember to watch what she says, how she acts, and be perfect while her husband is on the campaign trail. I think we should help her out by not voting for her hub and get her out from under all that pressure. Then she can be free to eat anything she wants.

Mark P.

posted November 29, 2011 at 12:04 pm

Michelle seems to be JU-U-u-ust a BIT ticked (read with a mind to Bob Eucker as the Cleveland Indians’ play by play man in “Major League”)at her hypocrisy being exposed.

kocoach

posted November 29, 2011 at 11:00 am

Thank You Paula, for exposing yet another anomalie of the obamas. They seem to like to tell people what to do but do not heed their own advice, I believe that’s called a hypocrite. These obamas seem to think they can do whatever they want and nobody care’s. Well just watch what happens this upcoming election. Thank You for the TRUTH.

Patricia

posted November 29, 2011 at 8:56 am

You know, I haven’t really been into any of the political stuff and I actually thought perhaps we made a bad choice in the Obamas. Now I am thinking perhaps I was wrong and I will vote for Obama this time because we have no one else. Sorry I know this isn’t about the president, but I think all of them have shown quiet a bit of leadership and even integrity and I am proud of them. Thank you for printing this story about this foolishness I am so? ashamed of Paula Dean well not as ashamed as I was when she kissed Jay Leno flat on the mouth. So, foolishness of Mrs Dean has caused me to have renewed pride in my president and his family.

steamroller

posted October 25, 2011 at 8:07 pm

Well, here’s the thing, Michelle. When you preach to the masses about eating healthy foods and telling the to watch their weight, you don’t go on a show and woof down a bunch of fattening food. And, you can tell your husband that he shouldn’t tell the citizens to tighten their belt-buckles and suck up the high cost of the necessities while he goes on expensive vacations with 40 limos, and special flights for the dogs! If you’re going to be two-faced, you ought to try to hide it a little more.

Texas Man’s Pregnant Wife Never Wanted to Have a Gun in the House – But Now She’s Sure Glad He Insisted
Item #1 of 2 [caption id="attachment_28130" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Guns save more lives protecting the innocent and victims of crime than any mainstream news outlet has ever told you about! Thank God that lawful citizens are protected by the 2nd Amendment Right to Bear Arms and defe

posted 10:42:28pm Sep. 13, 2013 | read full post »

Heartwarming! Service dog helps teen with diabetes
Calvin's Commentary: The following story and video is about a young 18-year old teenager, Sadie Jensen, with a debilitating, life-threatening, incurable, life-long illness and a service dog named Bailey. Bailey has been trained to detect and warn Sadie when her blood sugar drops so low she could die

posted 9:57:47pm Sep. 13, 2013 | read full post »

9-11-TRIBUTE-2013 ~ 2 Million Bikers Rally To Washington DC vs Million Muslim Demonstration where 20-25 Showed up for ill-timed "No Fear" Protest
KNOW HOW THE MUSLIMS CAN GET PEOPLE TO STOP FEARING THEM? THEY DON'T NEED TO DEMONSTRATE! JUST QUIT BLOWING UP CHRISTIANS AND OTHER PEOPLE AND BUILDINGS! QUIT BEHEADING NON MUSLIMS! STOP THEIR TERROR TACTICS! STOP MAKING WARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST! STOP SAYING THEY ARE GOING TO WIPE ISRAEL O

posted 10:36:17pm Sep. 12, 2013 | read full post »

Family dog helps alert parents to abusive baby sitter (video)
Good Dog! Snitched on ill-treatment of his beloved family member and sent babysitter to jail! ↓To view video, click large arrow in center below↓ A loyal and protective dog helped alert parents to an abusive baby sitter in South Carolina. According to WCSC, which originally reported t

posted 8:48:41pm Sep. 12, 2013 | read full post »

Sept.11,2013 - 3 Good News Stories #3: Fisherman Reels in Wallet Stolen 3 Years Ago
GOOD NEWS ARTICLE #3 [caption id="attachment_28048" align="aligncenter" width="608"] Stolen Wallet found by Joshua Woods while fishing.  But there's an even stranger twist to this story. Woods wasn't always the person he is today and wonders if he would have returned the wallet if he were the

posted 12:36:17am Sep. 11, 2013 | read full post »