Watchwoman on the Wall

Watchwoman on the Wall

Obama’s Drunk Uncle tells cops, “I think I will call the White House.”

posted by Donna Calvin

President Obama Uncle Arrested

Drunk Uncle Onyango Obama (Maybe another illegal relative of Obama’s)

CBS/AP) FRAMINGHAM, Mass. – President Barack Obama’s uncle, Onyango Obama, has been charged with drunk driving in Massachusetts and is being held by immigration officials. Onyango Obama was arrested last week in Framingham, which is 20 miles outside of Boston, after police said he made a rolling stop and nearly caused a cruiser to strike his SUV. When police asked if Onyango Obama wanted to make a phone call, he said, ” I think I will call the White House.”  A spokesman for the immigration attorney Margaret Wong, who is representing him, confirmed that the 67-year-old is the president’s uncle. Onyango Obama is the brother of Zeituni Onyango, the president’s aunt, who last year won the right to stay in the United States after a deportation order. Police say the president’s uncle is originally from Kenya and is being held without bail on a detainer from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

See also: The Evidence About Obama’s Illegal Drunk Uncle (in his own words)
Click here: http://blog.beliefnet.com/watchwomanonthewall/?p=6895

Read more:  http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20098912-504083.html

Homepage

posted December 20, 2011 at 5:22 pm

disfunzione erettile rimedi

posted December 6, 2011 at 2:53 pm

I’m a long time watcher and I just believed I’d drop by and say hello there for your very first time.

guaranteed cash loan

posted December 2, 2011 at 1:14 pm

spa equipment

posted November 23, 2011 at 11:09 am

acheter propecia 5mg

posted November 18, 2011 at 7:51 am

I can not subscribe to your channel

cheap vst plugins

posted November 4, 2011 at 5:46 pm

Thank you so much for giving everyone a very splendid opportunity to read in detail from here.

seo software

posted October 28, 2011 at 3:41 pm

good choice of colors on your blog. I enjoyed reading it!

buy visualage

posted October 27, 2011 at 10:31 am

This is the best email in a browser that I’ve read in a while.

buy oem software

posted October 25, 2011 at 3:10 pm

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a friend who is doing a little research on that.

buy dreamweaver cs4

posted October 11, 2011 at 4:32 pm

Hey, buddy, I have not figured out how to subscribe

buy tekla structure

posted October 11, 2011 at 9:54 am

There is noticeably a bundle to comprehend this. I assume you have made specific nice points in features also.

sandy

posted September 6, 2011 at 12:44 pm

OKAY! So let the Bush’s adopt him. After all we’re one big family. In case you forgot its called the human race.

Donna Calvin

posted September 6, 2011 at 7:12 pm

My brothers and sisters are Christians, Sandy. We are brothers and sisters having been born-again into the family of God. That is definitely one big family of God — the God of the Holy Christian Bible – the Christian Church of True Believers. I am not sure what you’re talking about being that we are all related. Some actually believe that we are all related through chimpanzees or monkeys or whatever in the ungodly, evil, and completely errant theory of evolution, but I am not, not even remotely related to the drunk, illegal Uncle Obama. You can claim him for your uncle if you choose, but I do not. I will see all my brothers and sisters in Christ in heaven one day. But I won’t be seeing anyone who is not explicitly a born-again Christian there, regardless of their race; black, white, brown, red, or yellow. Members all over the world of every race are my born-again relatives in the family of God, Sandy. If you’re interested in becoming a member of the family of God, being a born-again Christian, I urge you strongly to read a post named “Inspirational. Do you know for sure?” posted on Tuesday July 26, 2011 located at

I think that would help you connect dots in your mind because your comment is disconnected. If the Bush’s wanted to adopt a drunk illegal, they could, but somehow I don’t think that anyone would want to adopt a drunk, illegal ne’er-do-well? What you write makes no sense to me? Also, I sincerely doubt that Obama’s uncle would want to be adopted by the Bush family — assuming of course, that you’re referring to the Bush family whose father was the head of the CIA (George H. Bush) and also the President of the USA, with sons, one of whom was George W. Bush, also a former President of the USA with another son, Jeb Bush, who was the former governor of Florida. What ever causes you to think a relative of Obama’s (a firmly entrenched Democrat) would want to be adopted by any member of a firmly entrenched Republican family? What are you talking about? Makes no sense.
    Here’s who Jesus said were his relatives: [Matthew 12:50] For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Texas Man’s Pregnant Wife Never Wanted to Have a Gun in the House – But Now She’s Sure Glad He Insisted
Item #1 of 2 [caption id="attachment_28130" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Guns save more lives protecting the innocent and victims of crime than any mainstream news outlet has ever told you about! Thank God that lawful citizens are protected by the 2nd Amendment Right to Bear Arms and defe

posted 10:42:28pm Sep. 13, 2013 | read full post »

Heartwarming! Service dog helps teen with diabetes
Calvin's Commentary: The following story and video is about a young 18-year old teenager, Sadie Jensen, with a debilitating, life-threatening, incurable, life-long illness and a service dog named Bailey. Bailey has been trained to detect and warn Sadie when her blood sugar drops so low she could die

posted 9:57:47pm Sep. 13, 2013 | read full post »

9-11-TRIBUTE-2013 ~ 2 Million Bikers Rally To Washington DC vs Million Muslim Demonstration where 20-25 Showed up for ill-timed "No Fear" Protest
KNOW HOW THE MUSLIMS CAN GET PEOPLE TO STOP FEARING THEM? THEY DON'T NEED TO DEMONSTRATE! JUST QUIT BLOWING UP CHRISTIANS AND OTHER PEOPLE AND BUILDINGS! QUIT BEHEADING NON MUSLIMS! STOP THEIR TERROR TACTICS! STOP MAKING WARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST! STOP SAYING THEY ARE GOING TO WIPE ISRAEL O

posted 10:36:17pm Sep. 12, 2013 | read full post »

Family dog helps alert parents to abusive baby sitter (video)
Good Dog! Snitched on ill-treatment of his beloved family member and sent babysitter to jail! ↓To view video, click large arrow in center below↓ A loyal and protective dog helped alert parents to an abusive baby sitter in South Carolina. According to WCSC, which originally reported t

posted 8:48:41pm Sep. 12, 2013 | read full post »

Sept.11,2013 - 3 Good News Stories #3: Fisherman Reels in Wallet Stolen 3 Years Ago
GOOD NEWS ARTICLE #3 [caption id="attachment_28048" align="aligncenter" width="608"] Stolen Wallet found by Joshua Woods while fishing.  But there's an even stranger twist to this story. Woods wasn't always the person he is today and wonders if he would have returned the wallet if he were the

posted 12:36:17am Sep. 11, 2013 | read full post »