Watchwoman on the Wall

Watchwoman on the Wall

Casey Anthony — Single Mom of the Year! (by Ann Coulter)

posted by Donna Calvin

FOLLOW-UP:  Original post: http://blog.beliefnet.com/watchwomanonthewall/?p=3808 - From Steve Birn Speaks blog on WordPress on How the American Legal System Worked Right for Caycee Anthony and the US Constitution and ultimately you (with comments from readers of Watchwoman on the Wall who disagree).

Read also: Caycee goes free: http://blog.beliefnet.com/watchwomanonthewall/?p=3890

Ann Coulter
Casey Anthony — Single Mom of the Year!
07/06/2011

How many months of man-hours did Florida police spend searching for little Caylee Anthony back in 2008, while her mother, Casey Anthony, knew exactly where the child’s body was?

If you were the victim of a crime in Orlando, Fla., between July and December 2008, you should be enraged that the police couldn’t prevent or investigate your crime because they were too busy looking for a missing child whose mother already knew the kid was dead.

It’s a zero-sum game with police resources. Cops combing through the woods searching for a missing child are not going to be patrolling your street or arresting suspects.

From repeat domestic violence calls to Los Angeles car chases, hit-and-run drivers and the balloon-boy hoax, worthless louts consume vastly more law enforcement resources than the rest of us. Cops in any town will tell you all the domestic violence calls come from the exact same homes, over and over again.

CINDY ANTHONY - who kept asking her daughter, Caycee where her grandchild, Caylee, was? Caylee was already dead but Caycee kept lying saying Caylee was missing, abducted.

As long as we’re looking for new revenue streams, how about billing these white trash low-lifes for their massive consumption of police resources? The dregs of society need to be assessed a fee for their abuse of government services and thrown in debtors prison in the unlikely event that they can’t pay.

As I described in my last book, “Guilty,” the leading cause of all social pathologies is single motherhood. One way or another, Casey Anthony’s refusal to give up Caylee for adoption was going to cost society — and cost Caylee.

The statistics are so jaw-dropping that not giving up an illegitimate child for adoption ought to be considered child abuse.

Various studies have shown that children raised by a single mother comprise about 70 percent of juvenile murderers, delinquents, teenaged mothers, drug abusers, dropouts, suicides and runaways. Imagine an America with 70 percent fewer of these social disorders and you will see what liberals’ destruction of marriage has wrought.

A 1990 study by the (liberal) Progressive Policy Institute showed that, after controlling for single motherhood, the difference in black and white crime rates disappeared.

Meanwhile, adopted kids, on average, turn out better than even biological kids raised in two-parent families.

Of course, there aren’t a lot of studies of adopted children because they aren’t constantly mugging us. They’re too busy running Oracle (Larry Ellison), the District of Columbia (Anthony Williams), or fantastic political websites, like “Big Government” (Andrew Breitbart).

One four-year study by the Search Institute in Minnesota found that adopted teenagers had greater empathy, higher self-esteem and more close friends than non-adopted teenagers in public schools, and were also less likely to engage in high-risk behavior, such as stealing and excessive drinking. In all, they scored higher than the control group on 16 indicators of well-being.

They were as strongly attached to their parents as their non-adopted siblings. Indeed, contrary to Hollywood movies portraying adopted kids mystically driven to find their biological parents, the majority of adopted teenagers rarely thought about the fact that they were adopted. (Apple’s Steve Jobs has shown little interest in his biological father and corrects people who refer to his “adoptive parents,” saying, “They were my parents.”)

We could wipe out chronic poverty in America tomorrow — and the new iPad would be even more awesome, if such a thing were possible! — if only women would get married before having children or give up their illegitimate kids for adoption.

And yet, between 1979 and 2003, we went from about 600,000 babies being born out of wedlock, with about a quarter of them put up for adoption, to 1.5 million illegitimate births with fewer than 1 percent of them (14,000) given up for adoption. That’s why Angelina Jolie and Madonna are constantly having to break up tribal wars to adopt Third World children.

A 2008 study led by Georgia State University economist Benjamin Scafidi conservatively estimated that single mothers cost the U.S. taxpayer $112 billion every year — in addition to asking the rest of us to keep an eye on their kids while they go clubbing.

We could have had two Iraq wars — Obama could have “saved or created” half a million stimulus jobs — at that price.

But in fact, Scafidi underestimated single mothers’ burden to society by excluding additional costs of single mothers to poverty programs such as the Earned Income Tax Credit.

That makes his estimates very low: Single mothers are six times more likely to be in poverty than married families. More than 80 percent of homeless families are single mothers.

Scafidi’s study also did not consider the burden single mothers place on law enforcement because of their higher likelihood to neglect or kill their children.

Eighty-five percent of mothers who kill their children through neglect are single mothers.

The plague of single motherhood isn’t an inevitable decay brought on by stupid choices of the underclass. Destroying the family is the active social policy of liberals. They enjoy experimenting with other people’s lives and leaving the taxpayer with the bill.

The mainstream media and Hollywood studios are constantly issuing propaganda about the joys and triumphs of single mothers.

Thus, for example, the noted scientific periodical Us Weekly celebrated single motherhood with an article titled “The New Single Moms and How They Do It,” which delusionally proclaimed that the “sisters are doing it for themselves.”

No, they’re not. They’re “doing it” at an enormous and unasked-for cost to every man, woman and child in America. They’re doing it at incalculable cost to the children themselves, such as helpless, innocent Caylee.

A 2007 New York Times op-ed column about three gold-diggers fighting for custody of Anna Nicole Smith’s illegitimate daughter said: “Surely this change is a welcome corrective to the injustice of traditional marriage laws and family values that stigmatized ‘bastards’ for life.”

Except one can’t help noticing how many more illegitimate children there are — and the accompanying child abuse, neglect, suicide, runaways and murders — now that the stigma is gone.

Ann Coulter is Legal Affairs Correspondent for HUMAN EVENTS and author of High Crimes and MisdemeanorsSlanderTreasonHow to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must)GodlessIf Democrats Had Any Brains, They’d Be RepublicansGuilty: Liberal “Victims” and their Assault on America, and the forthcoming Demonic: How The Liberal Mob Is Endangering America.
Source: http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=44680

Mary

posted January 27, 2012 at 9:16 pm

I may be late in posting for this but shouldn’t we be trying to compassionately fix the problem (children having children, deadbeat dads) rather than bludgening single mothers?

Also the men need to step up to the plate and assume responsiblity. Even if they are not willing to marry they can still be part of their children’s lives.

Taking a judgmental attitude does not fix the problem. This article is extremely simplistic and offensive. I wonder sometimes if authors like this just like to stir up trouble in order to make a name for themselves. Anyone can be famous if they offend a lot of people. That is not good journalism or Christianity.

calabasas real estate

posted December 11, 2011 at 2:04 pm

I think this is among the such a lot important information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to commentary on some common things, The site taste is ideal, the articles is actually nice : D. Good activity, cheers

Personal Loan Lenders For Bad Credit

posted November 21, 2011 at 5:59 pm

I am a long time ago I read your blog and has long been saying that you’re a great writer

Pingback: Warm & Fuzzy: Hercules, the Hero Dog, Finds a Permanent Home, Saves Family! | FactsBUZZ News

Pingback: Warm & Fuzzy: Hercules, the Hero Dog, Finds a Permanent Home, Saves Family! | Snaggens News

dripable.com

posted November 10, 2011 at 10:51 pm

Your completely right on this piece…

caligari truespace

posted August 26, 2011 at 3:57 pm

Now and then I’ll stumble across a post like this and I’ll recall that there really are still interesting pages on the web.

buy oem software online

posted August 19, 2011 at 7:09 am

This is my first post on this website and all i can say is thank you for all these useful information! If you allow, I would like to use some of your content

Pingback: peanut butter chocolate chip oatmeal cookies

Scargedataria

posted August 1, 2011 at 10:21 pm

I confirm. All above told the truth. We can communicate on this theme.

DC

posted July 13, 2011 at 7:44 pm

Only a bully would accuse Judy of calling for censorship. She said no such thing. On the contrary, she was exercising her own freedom of expression by objecting to Ann Coulter’s mean-spirited obnoxiousness.

By the way, I didn’t see a “used with permission” notation — aren’t you violating copyright by cutting and pasting her column into another commercial publication?

And where, exactly, was Jesus sarcastic? My understanding is that he stood for grace, compassion, and mercy. I am always saddened when people who purport to speak for Him do so with so little of those qualities. Also, note the difference between sarcasm and being mean.

So now let’s talk about single mothers. Commenters have already amended the category to exclude widows and perhaps divorcees and made a very important point about leaving the fathers out of the discussion, plus the face that Casey grew up in a two-parent home. Good points. I would like to add the issue of poverty and lack of education, far more powerful predictors of problems than whether the parents were married. And what is the answer you or Ann Coulter are suggesting? If it’s better support for overwhelmed single mothers and for better involvement by the fathers of their children, let’s hear how that’s going to work. Or better access to birth control. Or are we just going to continue this digital stoning of these women and their children? I remember what Jesus said about that, do you?

Steven

posted July 12, 2011 at 9:39 am

Susan Foxley : If you are a widow then you aren’t a single mother. There is a huge difference between widows and divorced mothers and unwed mothers. The divorced and unwed generally have a problem with judgment. The unwed in particular tend to be young and poor. Widows are single through no fault of their own and according to scripture are to be protected and cared for by the church. Ann Coulter isn’t talking about widows, far from it. Her commentary is aimed exclusively at the divorced and more particularly the unwed mother.

Donna Calvin

posted July 12, 2011 at 9:04 am

Donna Calvin’s reply to evil comments: http://blog.beliefnet.com/watchwomanonthewall/?p=4143

Susan Foxley

posted July 12, 2011 at 2:45 am

Hmmmmm, I agree that this woman should be removed from this site. The negativity, pessimism, and incorrect information pours out of her. I hope she doesn’t have any children for her own sake. I was widowed when my son was 2 years old, and I was powerless over his death. I did not intend to be a single mother, but some things are out of our hands. Also, growing up, my adopted friends and acquaintances in school were the ones who were using heavy drugs and alcohol, so I don’t know where you got your information, but it is downright WRONG, Sending this author some compassion, humility, and an open heart
through the internet. Remember that arrogance is like sour milk and has an odor!!!

Bufford

posted July 12, 2011 at 12:10 am

I find it fascinating that Ms. Coulter cites only statistics on the “sisters”. Where are the “brothers” responsible for these “single” moms and their children. Sounds like Annie has had a really bad experience with a “sister” and now ……. As for Annie being associated with Christ – I can’t recall him referring to children as bastards and wanting to rid the world of them.

pcw

posted July 11, 2011 at 10:54 pm

Just wanted to point out that Casey Anthony grew up in a two parent home and she killed her daughter so how does that compute with Coutler’s logic? If it is so wonderful living with two parents why then did she end up being an alleged murderer (not convicted) and a pathological liar (convicted) You can shoot more holes in Ann Colter’s theories than shooting fish in a barrel.

Donna Calvin

posted July 11, 2011 at 4:02 pm

Judy, You wrote: “What is Ann Coulter doing writing on Beliefnet? I thought this sight was for positive, Inspiration, Spirituality & Faith. That’s not what I think of when I think of Ann Coulter. She is the total opposite of all that. When I hear her speak, I cringe. She is truly not good. It’s amazing she gets any time on t.v. or print.”

Judy, Ann Coulter is here because I posted her article here. I was RECRUITED to become a blogger on Beliefnet. You know how you avoid cringing? Turn the knob on your TV or radio. And repeating what I already wrote to Wanda Goin. I shall repeat it with your name inserted. “So, I take it you say that Beliefnet should be a censor of the discussion of any belief and worldview that disagrees with your perception of what the world should be like according to Tyrant Dictator, Judy. Right, I know about that, your totalitarian worldview. It is called Nazism, despotism, Marxism, book burning, censorship, communism, Fascism, etc., etc., and is responsible for more human pain and misery, death by murder and execution and carnage throughout the entire world throughout the years of time. Anyone reading your outrageous nonsense will see right through it! If Judy says it, end of discussion, that’s all the opinions allowed to be expressed! Yeah, like any one is going to buy into your unsound, irrational, unconstitutional prerequisite for being allowed to speak out or be given the right of free speech. Judy, you might as well be heading out with Wanda “Goin” on, because you have lost all creditability based upon the foolishness and audacity of your own words that define you!” Now while you’re at it, read what Steven wrote in the comment section: “No one has yet to offer any examples of anything Ann Coulter has said that is incorrect or generally awful. Miss Coulter is sarcastic, but so is Christ at times. So until someone can provide any actual examples, what it comes down to is personal stylistic differences that some of you apparently don’t like. For that I will argue that Christian liberty prevents you from declaring someone evil absent Biblical cause.”

Judy, you must read: The Hope – Page 6 located at: http://blog.beliefnet.com/watchwomanonthewall/?p=3698 –Published July 10, 2011 – http://blog.beliefnet.com/watchwomanonthewall/2011/07/will-god-judge-ny-ma-ct-ia-vt-me-and-nh-for-the-positions-they-have-taken-on-same-sex-marriage-the-hope-%e2%80%93-part-2-%e2%80%93-page-7.html#ixzz1RpapNZXm

Steven

posted July 10, 2011 at 6:32 pm

Judy

posted July 10, 2011 at 5:43 pm

Donna Calvin

posted July 10, 2011 at 4:09 pm

So Wanda Goin, I take it you say that Beliefnet should be a censor of the discussion of any belief and worldview that disagrees with your perception of what the world should be like according to Tyrant Dictator Wanda Goin. Right, I know about that, your totalitarian worldview. It is called Nazism, despotism, Marxism, book burning, censorship, communism, Fascism, etc., etc., and is responsible for more human pain and misery, death by murder and execution and carnage throughout the entire world throughout the years of time. Anyone reading your outrageous nonsense will see right through it! If Wanda Goin says it, end of discussion, that’s all the opinions allowed to be expressed! Yeah, like any one is going to buy into your unsound, irrational, unconstitutional prerequisite for being allowed to speak out or be given the right of free speech. Wanda, you might as well be “Goin” on, because you have lost all creditability based upon the foolishness and audacity of your own words that define you!

Wanda Goin

posted July 10, 2011 at 2:01 pm

Why would any site have Anne Coulter commenting on anything? She is a disgusting pathological liar. She is demented at best and psychopathic at worst. This person is beyond low-life. She is devoid of any ethics, morality or common sense. I am totally amazed that she is on this website.

through a goldeneye

posted July 10, 2011 at 9:54 am

I became a single mom when my good for nothing husband decided that my going back to work full time threatened his masculinity. He then spent more than 20 years not supporting or undersupporting his two children by me while going on to live with a woman with three, none of them biologically his. I married and divorced again. The FBI, the process servers and the IRS at the door got to be too much.
I went on to raise the kids. I sold insurance and hired help. I did without a lot of things for myself while putting my kids FIRST, in my time and in my heart, in my pocketbook and in my example.
I have an undergrad liberal arts education and went to law school in my forties on an academic scholarship, and when the kids were teens I married my present husband. He is not an alcoholic, druggie, unemployed, he doesn’t cheat on his taxes and he has encouraged my law practice by such monumental things as picking up kids and doing dishes while working, too.
Today, my daughter and son are 30 and 28. She’s a neurologist in the Air Force, happily married to a man who does the same thing. He’s a banker, about to marry a lovely girl with a wonderful heart and great education, too.
Ms. Coulter’s nonsense isn’t about single moms. It’s about moms who aren’t moms, who have the baby and aren’t able or willing to take care of the child. It’s about children having children who have no capacity to care for themselves, let alone the child. I created my own extended family, mine was at a distance, my own “village”. My own upbringing had its flaws but my mother taught me to PAY ATTENTION TO THE KIDS.
Meanwhile, all the polarizing rhetoric means these children have to work like hell to find birth control (sorry, you won’t stop teenage sex, the abstinence thing is laughable) harder to find abortion, harder still to find reliable, practical info on what to do with the baby when you have it, because I guarantee most of them had very little in the way of role models.
Nice job, Ann. Keep collecting that paycheck from the boys who pay you to keep the nation focused on silliness like this, while diverting from the important issues : The Kids We Have.

lisa

posted July 10, 2011 at 2:47 am

miss ann…as a single mother for 9 years i beg your pardon. i have two wonderful kids that didnt grow up in a disfunctional traditional marriage because i made him leave so the kids wouldnt grow up thinking it was ok to be drunk and passed out on the couch in the middle of the afternoon. you have never been married or had children. one of my kids protects your ass in the airforce and he doesnt care that you may be a transvestite.my kids had consequences for poor choices and i made sure of that when they were young! thats what any parent is to do…teach… whether there’s 1 or 2.

Steven

posted July 9, 2011 at 7:21 pm

Sandy: Care to offer us some examples?

sandy

posted July 9, 2011 at 5:48 pm

Ann Coulter is a right wing rabble rouser and eagerly allows herself to be used by the right wing rabble rouser boys to do their dirty work. She is free to use insults that would have a male pilloried. And her reasoning, while she attempts to back it up with “studies” is faulty. Underneath it all, there is a racist tone…I think she would be more honest if she just said that while Casey Anthony, a single mom is a probable murderer, this gives me a good excuse to take a shot at those black, irresponsible mega-procreating budget buster women…those women are responsible for our budget deficit.Along with all those damn old people who keep sucking up the social security…
Ann- you lost credibility long ago. Go sit down and say a prayer that you might regain some long absent civility and make your life mean something.

Donna Calvin

posted July 9, 2011 at 4:39 pm

Rick,

Heads up! You speak as a fool. You think as a fool! You rely on your own understanding and you understand not! You call evil good and good evil.

[Proverbs 3:5-6] Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.[6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. [7] Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

[Psalms 14:1] The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

[Proverbs 10:8] The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall.

[Proverbs 11:29] He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool shall be servant to the wise of heart.

[Proverbs 18:2] A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.

[Proverbs 28:26] He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.

[Ecclesiastes 2:15] Then said I in my heart, As it happeneth to the fool, so it happeneth even to me; and why was I then more wise? Then I said in my heart, that this also is vanity.

[Ecclesiastes 10:2] A wise man’s heart is at his right hand; but a fool’s heart at his left.

[Isaiah 5:20] Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Rick

posted July 9, 2011 at 4:09 pm

70% HUH? HOw bout 95% of pedophiles are xtians. Maybe that religious belief propagates violence against children. Most people in prison are xtians. All that ‘god’ crap is pretty evil if you ask me.

Jennifer

posted July 9, 2011 at 1:48 pm

I normally disagree with what Ms. Coulter has to say, but she raises some interesting, if unsubstantiated, points in this article. I think many of the commenters on this site are confused – she’s not saying abandoned mothers are the problem (i.e. moms who become single after the children are born). She’s saying SINGLE moms are the problem – i.e. mothers who were never wed in the first place.

Here’s the issue. It’s not single moms – it’s uneducated moms. Single moms tend to be uneducated (Only 35% have a high school diploma) and therefore don’t have many job prospects. However, if they have a baby out of wedlock, it’s like a little ATM – the father and the government will continue to give the woman money. Women need to be educated and given professional opportunities – and the welfare for single motherhood needs to be revoked. It’s a false rescue. It’s not enough money to raise a child in decent circumstances, but it’s too much money to walk away from in order to put the child up for adoption.

Manxman

posted July 9, 2011 at 1:03 pm

Mordred

No, what’s perverted is undermining God-created masculinity and femininity with the false idea that men and women are essentially the same and that one’s “genitalia”/hormonal makeup have no bearing on one’s position in the home and how one thinks and acts.

Mordred08

posted July 9, 2011 at 12:30 pm

It’s sad that Conservative Christians think you need a special combination of genitalia to raise children. Kind of perverted, too.

Manxman

posted July 9, 2011 at 12:16 pm

Vanessa,

The feminists claim that the presence of a father in the family isn’t very important or necessary in the raising of children. That’s simply not true, and despite your efforts, your son’s view of a number of things will be incomplete. God intended marriage and family life to be an object lesson and a means to build character in all the people involved – husband, wife and children.

God’s view of marriage as described in the Bible is that it is to be a delicate balance between the loving care of the husband for the wife (and kids) and the loving submission of the wife to her husband’s authority. Without a father in the home, your son will never get to see that modeled properly for him, and you yourself will never get to demonstrate for him what he ought to expect from his wife if he himself should marry.

To take things further, God intended the love and care of the husband for the wife and the wife’s submission to her husband to be a picture of the relationship between Jesus and his Church. Marriage, when it’s conducted God’s way is about a whole lot more than economic stability and raising “successful,” kind children.

By the way, if things like “Dear witch” and “you suck, bitch” are part of the kindness and good moral code you’re passing on to your son, I think you need to rethink some things.

Vanessa

posted July 9, 2011 at 10:25 am

I didn’t check my spelling on my last post due to my anger that this article has aroused in me. I think that our society needs to stop pointing fingers at each other and try to find ways to improve this country! Okay, I grew up in a two parent home, my parents are still married to this day. I still had all of the teenage drama and lessons in life that I had to learn however. I was not perfect. I am a single mom now,I am a professional piano and guitar teacher as well. I wish things would have worked out with my son’s father, but things didn’t. I never felt the need to rush out and find a quick replacement husband so my son would turn out okay. I have complete confidence in myself to raise him with a good moral code, and to be a kind person in this world. God, give the single mom a little bit of credit. There are many great men and women in our world that were raised by a single mom.

Vanessa

posted July 9, 2011 at 10:11 am

Dear Witch,
So blame the single mom for the worlds problems, that is evil. What about the men who leave the house and family, while the “single” mom is left to pick up the peices working two jobs and trying to hold what is left of her family together!!!! You suck bitch.

Single mom

posted July 9, 2011 at 8:14 am

You make me sick. I hope some day, that your husband drops dead and you find yourself a single mother.

God placed it upon my heart to be a mother and I am an excellent one. My child attends a parochial school, takes piano and has studied dance for four years. She is gifted and in an Enrichment program. She has been a Girl Scout for four years and just turned eight. She has her own room, in a house that I own.

I have never been an alcoholic or a drug addict.

This child is loved and cherished by me, and my family. She will be a success, despite your beliefs. It’s astonishing ignorant your are. Why don’t you do something positive with your life, instead of spewing hatred on innocent children?

Mordred08

posted July 8, 2011 at 8:23 pm

Single mothers? I thought “sodomites” were the biggest threat to western civilization and the human race. Stop cheating on us, America.

Lesley

posted July 8, 2011 at 3:18 pm

Minerva,

I believe you were focusing too much on the piece of paper. It all boils down to the fact children should not be brought into a world where they will not have support from as many people as possible; otherwise, the consequences will not be pretty. A healthy, happy marriage is the best parenting scenario because it allows for twice the support, not just financially, but physically and mentally as well. I was the child of a single (divorced) mother. It was difficult for her to make ends meet, but both of my parents and their families supported me in every way possible. Now, as a married mother of two challenged children (one bipolar and one Asperger’s), I can’t even imagine how one person could deal with motherhood on her own.

Surely even you are shocked by the way the media glorifies single motherhood, yes? Perhaps if the media payed more attention to the nurses, nannies and support staff that famous single mothers have the money to employ, people would realize the incredible number responsibilities associated with their actions and choose to make better decisions.

JennyBird

posted July 8, 2011 at 2:59 pm

Minerva – I’m glad you pointed that out. WOW, Ann Coulter just DRIPS with ignorance. Not once of her statistics has a cite, and nothing else is brought into the equation (what about the fathers? Do they bear no responsibility?)… what about equal rights for women, domestic violence they suffer, alcholism, incarceration, mental illness?

If a child is so wonderful coming from a 2-parent home, how the HELL did Casey get so screwed up (she’s a murderer, right?) Your argument holds NO weight, Coulter. Just another right-wing, cold-hearted, stoic rant.

Set your alarm clock honey, it’s 2011. Perhaps some EMPATHY and education about issues of single parenthood would serve you well. We all pay taxes, not just conservatives.

Manxman

posted July 8, 2011 at 12:37 pm

One of the things that bothers me greatly is how the single mother has become something of an American cultural heroine, rather than being seen as someone who has failed in a number of critical areas of life and who is a symptom of something gone seriously wrong in our culture. A society where single motherhood is prevalent & increasing is a society on its way down the toilet. Instead of looking at the efforts of these mothers to attempt to raise their kids, what should be analyzed is the values, actions, ideas and attitudes they exhibited that brought them to that place. Too often the father of the kids automatically becomes the “bad guy” , but that is way too simplistic and in reality, overlooks the guilt and shortcomings of the woman involved.

Since it is the woman who ultimately determines whether the sex act is rape or proceeds as something consensual, then SHE is the one who most directly bears the responsibility for creating children in non-rape situations. If she says “No!!” the sex doesn’t happen. It is SHE who decides whether sexual things are a romantic game or amusement in her life and decides who SHE hooks up with or bothers to marry. It is SHE who decides whether to have sex and children within the context of marriage or to treat that sex and marriage as something trivial. In the marriage, it is HER actions and attitudes as much as the man’s, that determines the quality and longevity of the marriage. At one time, in much of America, women set something of a higher standard for values and behavior. Obviously, those days are behind us, and women now are busy lowering the bar on moral standards as fast as they are able, with disastrous results. It is well past time that single mothers were held accountable for ALL the factors that they are responsible for in creating the single-mother situation and in the damage they are doing to our society.

film izle

posted July 8, 2011 at 4:26 am

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

Donna Calvin

posted July 7, 2011 at 6:23 pm

Attn: Minerva
You speak as a fool. What is wrong with society is not about a piece of paper. It is about society abandoning God for sinful pleasures and lusts. It is about society having an ignorance of God and His Law Word — the Holy Bible. Besides that, you have no concept of what real marriage is. It is a life-time covenant made before God, witnessed by an Ordained Minister/Preacher of God’s Holy Word, made at the altar of God, attested to by the attendants and those who come to see the Wedding of One Man and One Woman become One Flesh in the Eyes of God. It’s not about a piece of paper. It is about a covenant! See my post The Judgment – Page 3 located at:
– Published July 7, 2011.

Minerva

posted July 7, 2011 at 4:28 pm

So, let me get this straight, you’re saying that a piece of paper, or rather the lack there of, is the reason for most of what’s wrong with society?

Ann, your ignorance amazes and apalls me. I’m sure that your self – rightous, racist, and sexist rants in the above article will shock most everyone who reads it, as it should.

I have often heard “Why is it that we are never remembered for the good things, but always the bad things that we do?” How very true that is, and very unfortunate for you.

Being a parent is hard, married or not. Society’s problems are due to many things, however, the lack of a marriage licence isn’t one of them.

Ignorance, not single ‘mothers’, is the leading cause for everything that’s wrong with society.

Texas Man’s Pregnant Wife Never Wanted to Have a Gun in the House – But Now She’s Sure Glad He Insisted
Item #1 of 2 [caption id="attachment_28130" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Guns save more lives protecting the innocent and victims of crime than any mainstream news outlet has ever told you about! Thank God that lawful citizens are protected by the 2nd Amendment Right to Bear Arms and defe

posted 10:42:28pm Sep. 13, 2013 | read full post »

Heartwarming! Service dog helps teen with diabetes
Calvin's Commentary: The following story and video is about a young 18-year old teenager, Sadie Jensen, with a debilitating, life-threatening, incurable, life-long illness and a service dog named Bailey. Bailey has been trained to detect and warn Sadie when her blood sugar drops so low she could die

posted 9:57:47pm Sep. 13, 2013 | read full post »

9-11-TRIBUTE-2013 ~ 2 Million Bikers Rally To Washington DC vs Million Muslim Demonstration where 20-25 Showed up for ill-timed "No Fear" Protest
KNOW HOW THE MUSLIMS CAN GET PEOPLE TO STOP FEARING THEM? THEY DON'T NEED TO DEMONSTRATE! JUST QUIT BLOWING UP CHRISTIANS AND OTHER PEOPLE AND BUILDINGS! QUIT BEHEADING NON MUSLIMS! STOP THEIR TERROR TACTICS! STOP MAKING WARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST! STOP SAYING THEY ARE GOING TO WIPE ISRAEL O

posted 10:36:17pm Sep. 12, 2013 | read full post »

Family dog helps alert parents to abusive baby sitter (video)
Good Dog! Snitched on ill-treatment of his beloved family member and sent babysitter to jail! ↓To view video, click large arrow in center below↓ A loyal and protective dog helped alert parents to an abusive baby sitter in South Carolina. According to WCSC, which originally reported t

posted 8:48:41pm Sep. 12, 2013 | read full post »

Sept.11,2013 - 3 Good News Stories #3: Fisherman Reels in Wallet Stolen 3 Years Ago
GOOD NEWS ARTICLE #3 [caption id="attachment_28048" align="aligncenter" width="608"] Stolen Wallet found by Joshua Woods while fishing.  But there's an even stranger twist to this story. Woods wasn't always the person he is today and wonders if he would have returned the wallet if he were the

posted 12:36:17am Sep. 11, 2013 | read full post »