By Donna Calvin, The Word Warriorette, Taking America Back Ministries
BREAKING NEWS! The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers have begun explosions to destroy the levee where the Ohio and Mississippi Rivers intersect. Why break the levee? Too much rainfall has caused too much pressure from historically high water. 130,000 acres of Missouri farmland will be flooded – and any crops there destroyed.
- What will this do to food prices that have already been rising beyond the scope of poor seniors and others on fixed income?
- What will happen to the poor Missouri farmers? How will they survive if they can’t produce a crop to sell?
- Already high-end grocery stores are opting out of the high-end “organic” market because people just aren’t buying the expensive foods?
- What happens when people can’t afford rising gasoline prices and the exorbitant food prices combined?
While Noah built the ark, all his neighbors laughed and mocked him. Why did God destroy everyone and everything then? Because of the extreme violence upon the earth. There is violence today, violence against God and His Believers. You just don’t get to hear it on the evening news or read it in your newspapers. When Christians are mass-murdered worldwide, the American anti-Christian news doesn’t report it. They get it over all the newswires that include AP, Reuters, etc., but it goes into the circular file of obscurity. There’s violence! More than you know! Abortions are violent. That baby is harshly and painfully murdered by the hundreds daily in bloody abortion mills of destruction! Innocent babies die daily inside their mother’s wombs, being burned to death, slowly. So that’s not violence just because you can’t hear their screams? If that isn’t violence, then what is? God is judging the murder, the mayhem, the evilness and the violence right here on planet earth today.
Is America paying attention? Is America awake?
I live here in northeast Ohio and we have just experienced historically the most rainfall in the month of April EVER! It’s May 3rd, and the rain is still pouring down on us today, all day. No sun. Dark clouds and all rain all day. Meanwhile, down in Texas Gov. Perry is begging for rain and prayers of the people to plead with God to send rain. So how did the local newspaper handle Gov. Perry’s request for prayer. The headline reads, “Gov. Perry asks the rain gods for Water,” mocking not only Gov. Perry who did no such thing, but God Almighty. Perry asked people to pray to the One-True God! The media mocked the One-True Living God of the Universe without reservation! They have no fear of God!
Count this as a warning, my friends.
The U.S.A. thinks it can arrogantly denigrate God and the One True Religion, Christianity, without consequences. However, it is God, not man, not Obama, not Al Gore, not the globaloniests who are the false prophets of earth’s warming, or any one else like those arrogant, godless men and women. They are the deniers. They deny that it is the One True God, the Creator of the Universe, who controls all things, including the crops, the weather, the amount of rainfall, the level of the earth’s temperatures, and along with all those things, favorable or unfavorable conditions in which to grow food to feed Americans, as well as the rest of the world.
About the breaking news warning that the Army Corps of Engineers are going to flood 130,000 acres of farmland intentionally! This is just the beginning, my friend!
They mock God and His Judgment is the result. These mockers, non-believers (and even those frivolous, Jesus-loves-everybody-all-the-time-so-called-“Christians”- who are really Biblically illiterate airheads) enjoy to mock people like me who are desperately trying to Proclaim Warning to a Sleeping Nation.
God says it over and over. He will not be mocked. He will punish those who mock His Followers. He will punish those who mock His modern-day proponents.
But who out there is listening, America? Lady Gaga, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Charlie Sheen gain the adulation of Americans, grabbing the headlines with their sinful acts. Do these lawless, highly visible Hollywierdos reap scorn? No! Instead people flock to worship at their feet buying up every magazine with tidbits about these hideous people just because they are on TV and in movies with beautiful faces. These blatant, unrepentant, serial sinners in the media are the demigods. The are clueless mockers who are adored and glorified. Americans fashion their lives after them. When will Americans ever learn???
FOR IT IS WRITTEN…
- Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. (Galatians 6:7 KJV)
- But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy. (2 Chronicles 36:16 KJV)
- The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. (12) And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. (13) And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth. (Genesis 6:11-13 KJV)
- That innocent blood be not shed in thy land, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance, and so blood be upon thee. (Deuteronomy 19:10 KJV)
- Please, if you LIKE this article, click LIKE above.
- Leave a comment.
- Click the little envelope below to forward to your friends.
Thanks, Donna Calvin