“Most men worry about their own stomachs, and other people’s souls. We all ought to be worried abut our own souls, and other people’s stomachs.” –Rabbi Israel Salantar
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
- justplanesmart2001 on Why We Still Love Fiddler on the Roof After 50 Years
- Kirche heute, 20.August 2014 | Christliche Leidkultur on Does Religion Cause War?
- Creer o reventar | La vieja noche on How President Obama Can Win Over Israel
- 5 Uncomfortable Truths About Your Life | Omaha Sun Times on How To Forgive Even When It Hurts
- 5 Uncomfortable Truths About Your Life on How To Forgive Even When It Hurts
Check Out Evan’s Newest Book!