The way to settle the ripples of thought and emotion of the mind is much the same … not bydoing something … but by doing nothingat all with great focus, letting the mind still and balance of one’s own accord by our very sitting still.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- More blogs to enjoy!!!
- Joyful Mind, Motherly Mind, Great Mind ( … and thank you to Beliefnet)
- Between Heaven and Hell
- Life Is Our Temple
- ‘Mondays with TAIGU’ – A New Year … No Expectations …
- Join our Weekly ‘SATURDAY (almost) LIVE FROM TREELEAF’ Real-Time Zen Meditation TONIGHT!
- Service to Others … as Oneself
- A Merry Buddhist Christmas!
- Second Jundo
- ‘Mondays with TAIGU’ – The Ten Oxherding Pictures (VI)
- TekIsodekex on Joyful Mind, Motherly Mind, Great Mind ( … and thank you to Beliefnet)
- Is Raj Patel Maitreya? | ARTS & FARCES internet on Whattsa Who’sa Bodhisattva?
- Deloise Dragaj on A Merry Buddhist Christmas!
- Spring Away - Treeleaf Zen on It’s Spring …
- The Meal Verse and Aware Eating - Treeleaf Zen on A SPECIAL “LIVE FROM TREELEAF’ Real-Time Zazenkai — Celebrating the First Day of Our 100-Day ANGO!