To prove total depravity, I only need to look at the following:
1. NFL officiating, especially when the Steelers involved in the Super Bowl.
2. Terrel Owens picking up a new contract.
3. The 14 wins the NCAA is trying to take from Saint Bobby Bowden.
4. The multiple Grammys for Coldplay and John Mayer.
5. Britney Spears selling out our local 20K venue when innovative music fests in Florida (Langeradoo)are cancelled.
How else can you explain this?
How can we explain these things unless there is total depravity, at
least in the area of sports. Unless god created everything and walked
away. I think I cannot believe in a sovereign sports God in light of
I am a Sports/Music Deist. Of course, the lack of World Series wins
for the Cubbies still give me a small amount of faith in God.
Sorry- I saw your threat of banning as a challenge.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- My Blog Has Moved
- The Most Important Cartoon of the Year
- Social Media for Pastors
- Ending Christian Euphemisms: “Fundamentalist”
- Why You Should Get GENERATE
- Ending Christian Euphemisms: “Unbiblical”
- Ending Christian Euphemisms: “The Lord Laid It on My Heart”
- Christianity21 Video
- Looking Back on Christianity21
- Christianity21 — It’s All Over but the Shouting
- Universal Life Church on Reconsider Ordination. Now.
- colonial-marines-keygen on Let’s Ordain Adam
- Sin: Is it just a matter of harming others? | umc holiness on An Honest Question about Gays in the Church
- Clif on Original Sin: A Depraved Idea
- Things To Ponder | Illuminate on Original Sin: Jesus’ Ambivalence