The New Christians

The New Christians

My Apologies

posted by Tony Jones

I had the best of intentions to post a “Mondays with Mark” and a reflection on Original Sin and Romans 5.  But, instead, I spent most of the day in doctors’ offices, at the pharmacy, getting another MRI, and being fitted for a leg brace.

My disc herniation has worsened significantly, leading to “foot drop” in my left foot.  I’ll have a microdiscectomy next Wednesday.  I’m also going to winter camp with my kids’ school this Wednesday through Friday.

I’m going to do my best to keep up with posts, but I ask your patience as I battle through all this.

pberry

posted February 3, 2009 at 1:10 am

You’ve got our patience and prayers.

Bob

posted February 3, 2009 at 9:46 am

That blows! Back pain is the worst.
Patience and prayers for recovery and winter camp!

stephan s

posted February 3, 2009 at 10:27 am

yes, very sorry to hear about your ailments t.

cas

posted February 3, 2009 at 10:35 am

Tony,
My prayers are with you. My husband began where you are. I’ll pray some very specific prayers for your spine and your physicians. Blessings~

Liz

posted February 3, 2009 at 11:19 am

Tony – No need to apologize but I appreciate you keeping us informed. I am so sorry about the problem with your spine and the pain and difficulty that you are having to endure. I pray that the procedures are successful and that your recovery goes very well. Have fun at winter camp.

Tim

posted February 3, 2009 at 5:34 pm

May Christ’s healing touch work from the top of your head to the tips of your toes to the depths of your being. Amen.
Peace, Tim

RJS

posted February 3, 2009 at 10:11 pm

Tony,
Mark Patrick was associate pastor of the church I grew up in I believe (Minnetonka – back in the 70’s). A great guy.
If it is the same person, he’ll probably remember things like coffee on Saturday mornings on the point at my grandparents house … (although 30 years is a long time – so perhaps not.) You could give him my e-mail, or direct him to one of my posts on Scot’s blog.

Ischias Göteborg

posted June 18, 2014 at 10:37 am

Det som utmärker plantar fasciit är belastningssmärta under främre delen av hälen, men den kan även sträcka sig mot mitten av fotvalvet och bakre delen av ankeln. Vid plantar fasciit uppstår smärtan framförallt när en aktivitet startas. De första stegen på morgonen eller efter vila. Ofta blir det värre ju mer foten belastas under dagen. Ortorehab.se

Yong Damphousse

posted June 26, 2014 at 11:53 am

Great tremendous things here. I am very happy to see your post. Thank you a lot and i’m looking forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

Gale Mortellaro

posted July 25, 2014 at 9:52 pm

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I