- Art and Words by Kris Waldherr
- Be in Love Again by Judith Geiger
- Goddess in a Tea Pot by Carolyn Boyd
- The Healing Power of Ritual by Nan Hall Linke
- Memory & Movement by Wickham Boyle
- Midlife Monkey Girls by Caren Monkey
- Midlife Road Trip by Sandi McKenna, Sher Bailey & Rick Griffin
- Motheroot Musings by Mary Saracino
- Oh My Goddess Bloggess by Wendi Knox
- Ruin and Beauty by Deena Metzger, CA
- Seeds for Sanctuary by Dr. Susan Corso
- Spreading the Gaia Word by Phoenix Wolf-Ray
- Starhawk’s Personal Blog
- Tales From the Velvet Chamber by Lillian Slugocki
- The Sustainable Soul: Natural Spirituality by Rebecca Hecking
- Writing for Life by Sandra Lee Schubert
Congratulations on another milestone! Today is the 150th post of this column. Can that really be? Time sure does fly when you are having fun. And I, for one, have been having a great deal of fun researching and writing what I hope are inspiring, empowering messages for a purposeful and passionate maturity.
Thanks so much for your continued support and feedback. I am proud to be part of our growing community of extraordinary Queens. To celebrate, I am offering a Queen of My Self T-shirt/nightshirt to the first five women who request them. Details below**
You know what?
I like myself.
I trust myself.
I know myself.
I know what I want.
I know what I need.
I know what I have.
I know what I know.
I mean well.
I try hard.
I do good.
I fall down.
I stand up.
- Donna Henes
** To receive your gift T-shirt, just send me an email with your mailing address and your preferred size (XL – 4X). The largest sizes are great to sleep in — perchance to dream of sovereignty!
The Queen welcomes questions concerning all issues of interest to women in their mature years. Send your inquiries to email@example.com.
CONSULT THE MIDLIFE MIDWIFE™
Queen Mama Donna offers upbeat, practical and ceremonial guidance for individual women and groups who want to enjoy the fruits of an enriching, influential, purposeful, passionate, and powerful maturity.