- Art and Words by Kris Waldherr
- Be in Love Again by Judith Geiger
- Goddess in a Tea Pot by Carolyn Boyd
- The Healing Power of Ritual by Nan Hall Linke
- Memory & Movement by Wickham Boyle
- Midlife Monkey Girls by Caren Monkey
- Midlife Road Trip by Sandi McKenna, Sher Bailey & Rick Griffin
- Motheroot Musings by Mary Saracino
- Oh My Goddess Bloggess by Wendi Knox
- Ruin and Beauty by Deena Metzger, CA
- Seeds for Sanctuary by Dr. Susan Corso
- Spreading the Gaia Word by Phoenix Wolf-Ray
- Starhawk’s Personal Blog
- Tales From the Velvet Chamber by Lillian Slugocki
- The Sustainable Soul: Natural Spirituality by Rebecca Hecking
- Writing for Life by Sandra Lee Schubert
It is summer, hot and horny, and I am on a roll. So I am going to continue this theme of beauty, attraction, seduction, sex, love and self-love until I run out of content — or steam, whichever comes first.
By Maria Mar
In space and time, I am.
In awareness of life’s joyous beauty, I am.
In receptivity of life’s mystery and in gratitude
for her miracles, I am.
In songs that shift the currents of old perceptions,
opening new universes in my atoms, I am.
In compassion for myself and for others, I am.
In understanding of the heroic battle we humans face
each day, ill-equipped for the unknown Shadows that
grow within us, severed from our Essence, beauty and power,
yet enduring, trying, hoping, growing against all odds, I am.
In forgiveness for all who judge me, assume about me, and
project on to me, and for those who do their war dances
on the shield of my being; in forgiveness of the times I
have done this to others, I am.
In open heart, in silent mind, in eyes that see with love, I am.
In little steps taken each day, in little victories against
my inner enemies, in tiny currents that bring me closer and
closer to peace, to Self, I am.
Donna Henes is the author of The Queen of My Self: Stepping into Sovereignty in Midlife. She is the Midlife Midwife™ offering counseling and upbeat, practical and ceremonial guidance for individual women and groups who want to enjoy the fruits of an enriching, influential, purposeful, passionate, and powerful maturity.
Consult the MIDLIFE MIDWIFE™: http://www.donnahenes.net/queen/consult.shtml
The Queen welcomes questions concerning all issues of interest to women in their mature years. Send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.