- Art and Words by Kris Waldherr
- Be in Love Again by Judith Geiger
- Goddess in a Tea Pot by Carolyn Boyd
- The Healing Power of Ritual by Nan Hall Linke
- Memory & Movement by Wickham Boyle
- Midlife Monkey Girls by Caren Monkey
- Midlife Road Trip by Sandi McKenna, Sher Bailey & Rick Griffin
- Motheroot Musings by Mary Saracino
- Oh My Goddess Bloggess by Wendi Knox
- Ruin and Beauty by Deena Metzger, CA
- Seeds for Sanctuary by Dr. Susan Corso
- Spreading the Gaia Word by Phoenix Wolf-Ray
- Starhawk’s Personal Blog
- Tales From the Velvet Chamber by Lillian Slugocki
- The Sustainable Soul: Natural Spirituality by Rebecca Hecking
- Writing for Life by Sandra Lee Schubert
I am about to publish the 67th issue of The Queen’s Chronicles, the monthly ezine that offers upbeat, practical and ceremonial inspiration for all women who want to enjoy the fruits of an influential, passionate and powerful maturity.
Each issue of The Queen’s Chronicles features:
Musings and commentary by Queen Mama Donna on all aspects of sovereignty and empowerment.
Queens and Sheroes
Stories about exemplary role models who have displayed extraordinary valor and moral authority throughout time and across cultures.
Articles of Special Interest
To Self-identified, Self-expressed, Self-motivated women of a certain age.
Poetry and Artwork
Creative offerings by Queens, both contemporary and historical.
The Queen’s Court
A virtual gathering of sovereign women — our dear peers — who graciously offer guidance and encouragement to each other.
Kudos to the Queens
Congratulations to Queens in our ever-expanding circles for their successes and proud accomplishments.
Circle of Concern
A listing of Queens who request positive energy and spiritual support in aid of their healing.
Where The Queens Are
Featuring reports of their endeavors and exploits sent in by our Sister Queens around the world.
A listing of Queen workshops and special events.
Royal Resources for Queenly Women
Our extended circle of Queens includes some mightily talented women. Here is an index of their superior services and excellent products.
For your reading pleasure, all issues of The Queen’s Chronicles are archived at: www.thequeenofmyself.com.
Donna Henes is the author of The Queen of My Self: Stepping into Sovereignty in Midlife. She offers counseling and upbeat, practical and ceremonial guidance for individual women and groups who want to enjoy the fruits of an enriching, influential, purposeful, passionate, and powerful maturity. Consult the MIDLIFE MIDWIFE™
The Queen welcomes questions concerning all issues of interest to women in their mature years. Send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.