- Art and Words by Kris Waldherr
- Be in Love Again by Judith Geiger
- Goddess in a Tea Pot by Carolyn Boyd
- The Healing Power of Ritual by Nan Hall Linke
- Memory & Movement by Wickham Boyle
- Midlife Monkey Girls by Caren Monkey
- Midlife Road Trip by Sandi McKenna, Sher Bailey & Rick Griffin
- Motheroot Musings by Mary Saracino
- Oh My Goddess Bloggess by Wendi Knox
- Ruin and Beauty by Deena Metzger, CA
- Seeds for Sanctuary by Dr. Susan Corso
- Spreading the Gaia Word by Phoenix Wolf-Ray
- Starhawk’s Personal Blog
- Tales From the Velvet Chamber by Lillian Slugocki
- The Sustainable Soul: Natural Spirituality by Rebecca Hecking
- Writing for Life by Sandra Lee Schubert
Winter Solstice Prayer
By Pauline Alma
A M A, Earth Mother
Who art all around us,
And within us NOW
Blessed be our creations.
Give us this day,
The strength and trust
To acknowledge and surrender our fears to the Light
As we compassionately face that
Which would use our fear against us.
Guide us on our journey
With love and peace
And consecrate our abilities
To create a new world
Of compassionate acceptance,
In joy, appreciation and harmony.
For ours is the beauty emerging
Birthing in the ascension spiral,
To exercise goodwill actions towards ALL.
May our Victories be Self-Reflective
Hearing Jolly Bells ringing for ALL this NEW YEAR.
Blessed be our Winter Solstice Intent
hummming us OM
A M A OM
Donna Henes is the author of The Queen of My Self: Stepping into Sovereignty in Midlife. She is the Midlife Midwife™ offering counseling and upbeat, practical and ceremonial guidance for individual women and groups who want to enjoy the fruits of an enriching, influential, purposeful, passionate, and powerful maturity. Consult the MIDLIFE MIDWIFE™
The Queen welcomes questions concerning all issues of interest to women in their mature years. Send your inquiries to email@example.com.