- Art and Words by Kris Waldherr
- Be in Love Again by Judith Geiger
- Goddess in a Tea Pot by Carolyn Boyd
- The Healing Power of Ritual by Nan Hall Linke
- Memory & Movement by Wickham Boyle
- Midlife Monkey Girls by Caren Monkey
- Midlife Road Trip by Sandi McKenna, Sher Bailey & Rick Griffin
- Motheroot Musings by Mary Saracino
- Oh My Goddess Bloggess by Wendi Knox
- Ruin and Beauty by Deena Metzger, CA
- Seeds for Sanctuary by Dr. Susan Corso
- Spreading the Gaia Word by Phoenix Wolf-Ray
- Starhawk’s Personal Blog
- Tales From the Velvet Chamber by Lillian Slugocki
- The Sustainable Soul: Natural Spirituality by Rebecca Hecking
- Writing for Life by Sandra Lee Schubert
Today marks three months that I have been writing this Beliefnet blog. During this time and through this connection, I have been delighted to meet some really wonderful, interesting, accomplished Queens.
It is my hope that these articles have been enlightening, inspiring and encouraging as you follow your path to personal sovereignty.
In honor of this auspicious occasion, I will be giving away signed copies of my book, The Queen of My Self, to the first three women who contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org today and request one.
It is as simple as that! Just send me an email before midnight tonight and ask me for a book! Of course your feedback, ideas, thoughts and suggestions are, as always welcome, as are your comments on these pages.
Best regal blessings to Queens everywhere.
xxQueen Mama Donna