Their Bad Mother

Their Bad Mother

Life Goes On, And It Carries A Dora Backpack

posted by Catherine Connors

DSC00843 (2).JPG

From the Life Goes On files: Emilia prepares for her first day at Big Kid School.

Oof, my heart. OOF.

TeacherMommy

posted September 10, 2009 at 2:34 pm

Oh, she’s so gorgeous. Be still, my fluttering heart.

Issa

posted September 10, 2009 at 4:48 pm

How is it possibly that the little bald bad baby grew to be this big? I think I must have blinked too fast. Then again, i am going to be the mother of an EIGHT year old child in December. Sigh.

pagansister

posted September 10, 2009 at 9:05 pm

She is indeed beautiful. My “babies” are grown and my son and his wife are expecting their first child. I can’t wait.

sadie

posted September 10, 2009 at 10:26 pm

She is gorgeous. Next fall my third baby will do this. ug.

Jezer

posted September 11, 2009 at 9:43 pm

Oh, holy cow. When did *that* happen? She is utterly gorgeous.
I’ve not been around much lately, but you’ve been in my heart. Much love to you.

Lady M

posted September 11, 2009 at 10:47 pm

What a beautiful big girl. She was just a baby yesterday!

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick)

posted September 12, 2009 at 2:35 pm

She is absolutely adorable. Have you found a ‘pause’ button yet??

Minette

posted September 14, 2009 at 12:21 pm

Now that is what life is all about, isn’t it?? She is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I could eat her up!!

More Blogs To Enjoy!!!
Thank you for visiting Their Bad Mother. This blog is no longer being updated. Please enjoy the archives. Here is another blog you may also enjoy: Inspiration Report Life As A Concious Mom Happy Reading!!!

posted 4:50:01pm Jul. 05, 2012 | read full post »

The Road To Heaven Is Paved With Maracas
Last weekend, I went to Mass for the first time in well over a decade. To say that it was a strange and disorienting experience would be to understate things dramatically. But it was also a deeply comforting and familiar experience. I know that that doesn't seem to make a lot of sense, but in my exp

posted 9:30:01am Mar. 09, 2011 | read full post »

Dear God (On The Catholic Church And Abuse And Evil And Crises Of Faith)
This weekend, I read an article in New York Times Magazine about the crisis surrounding the Catholic Church in Ireland as new, horrible, stories emerge about sexual abuse of children and efforts by the Church to cover up those stories. It was a teensy bit upsetting. So I started to write a post abou

posted 1:34:44pm Feb. 16, 2011 | read full post »

Buy Yourself Roses For Valentine's Day
You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection. -- Buddha

posted 9:07:07am Feb. 10, 2011 | read full post »

There But For A Rocking Chair: On Love and Fear and Keeping Our Children Safe
Before Emilia was born, I fussed endlessly about babyproofing. Never mind that it would be months before she would even enter the world, let alone move around it and find its electrical outlets: I was convinced that when it came to babies, there was no such thing as too many precautions taken too so

posted 6:46:18pm Dec. 16, 2010 | read full post »