Their Bad Mother

Their Bad Mother

Wordless Wednesday: Happiness Is A Swingset Built For Two

posted by Catherine Connors

may-fin 043.JPG

(Because I needed some light in here after all the dark.)

(Further reflections on Jon & Kate still pending. After a little more sunshine.)

geena

posted June 3, 2009 at 10:16 am

I used to do that all the time with my twin girls. So sweet!!

Jody

posted June 3, 2009 at 11:59 am

Why have I never thought to put 2 kids in at once??

Tammy and Parker

posted June 3, 2009 at 4:59 pm

We would LOVE for you to link up your WW over at http://www.5minutesforspecialneeds.com.
Our Special Exposure Wednesday is for everyone. Whether you have a child with special needs or not. It is one way that we are trying to build bridges.
Lovin’ that smile!
Tammy and Parker
ParkerMama on Twitter

Tatiana

posted June 3, 2009 at 5:00 pm

Adorable! They look so happy. I wish I could go ride on a swing with my baby sister :]

mihow

posted June 3, 2009 at 5:00 pm

Thanks for the pic!
But I have to say, when I saw your “Summertime Rolls” tweet, my initial thought went to an image of my torso region should I ever decide to actually try and wear a swimsuit this summer.
Those are some Summertime Rolls for ya, baby!

Maggie Mae

posted June 3, 2009 at 8:15 pm

That’s a great action shot! My 2 wouldn’t fit in there… Or, I’d have to call the rescue squad to get them out.

Dawn

posted June 3, 2009 at 9:56 pm

Love this picture! That looks like SO much fun – it make me want to try it (with a much bigger swing of course).

Julie

posted June 4, 2009 at 8:22 am

Adorable photo!

Your Name

posted June 4, 2009 at 1:53 pm

Adorable kids…they are happy kids.Playing and enjoying at the swing is one way to enjoy being kid.

goodflgirl2k

posted June 4, 2009 at 3:00 pm

Want to smile? How about reading the poetry and seeing the photography of a baby in the womb from conception to birth….
What a miracle in “The Miracle of ME!”
A picture is worth a thousand words!

More Blogs To Enjoy!!!
Thank you for visiting Their Bad Mother. This blog is no longer being updated. Please enjoy the archives. Here is another blog you may also enjoy: Inspiration Report Life As A Concious Mom Happy Reading!!!

posted 4:50:01pm Jul. 05, 2012 | read full post »

The Road To Heaven Is Paved With Maracas
Last weekend, I went to Mass for the first time in well over a decade. To say that it was a strange and disorienting experience would be to understate things dramatically. But it was also a deeply comforting and familiar experience. I know that that doesn't seem to make a lot of sense, but in my exp

posted 9:30:01am Mar. 09, 2011 | read full post »

Dear God (On The Catholic Church And Abuse And Evil And Crises Of Faith)
This weekend, I read an article in New York Times Magazine about the crisis surrounding the Catholic Church in Ireland as new, horrible, stories emerge about sexual abuse of children and efforts by the Church to cover up those stories. It was a teensy bit upsetting. So I started to write a post abou

posted 1:34:44pm Feb. 16, 2011 | read full post »

Buy Yourself Roses For Valentine's Day
You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection. -- Buddha

posted 9:07:07am Feb. 10, 2011 | read full post »

There But For A Rocking Chair: On Love and Fear and Keeping Our Children Safe
Before Emilia was born, I fussed endlessly about babyproofing. Never mind that it would be months before she would even enter the world, let alone move around it and find its electrical outlets: I was convinced that when it came to babies, there was no such thing as too many precautions taken too so

posted 6:46:18pm Dec. 16, 2010 | read full post »