You’ve heard the term before. “Shopaholic.” The reference is usually to someone always on the hunt for a new item, a bargain, or the quest to have the latest and the best. But <em>oniomania</em>–the clinical term for this behavior–is no joke. One in 12 people in the United States struggle with this disorder. Of those affected, 80-90 percent are women.
Read some of my thoughts on the subject:
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Products by Sherry
Tagsactors in recovery addictions addiction specialist agoura hills agoura hills psychotherapist alternative medicine binge eating calabasas celebrity addiction celebrity rehab co-dependency diet dr. drew drug addiction feelings and emotions food addiction gambling addiction health internet addiction intervention law of attraction life coach life coaching malibu melody beattie metpahysical moorpark motivation positive action positive change pupose recovery recovery coaching recovery information rehabilitation self discovery self discovery professionals shopping addiction simi valley spiritual spirituality substance abuse thousand oaks weight loss westlake village psychotherapist
- Abundance on Celebrities And Adderall Abuse
- Anna Nicole Smith: The Price of Fame | Church Ministry on Anna Nicole Smith: The Price of Fame
- Michael Madsen’s Treatment Order: Can It Work? | Church Ministry on Michael Madsen’s Treatment Order: Can It Work?
- Winston Churchill on A Week for Gambling Addiction Awareness
- Matt on Big Macs Or Binge Drinking – Which Causes More Harm?
Join Sherry’s Community