Beliefnet has some wonderful offerings to help make your Easter season more meaningful.
For the days preceding Easter, writer Kimberly Winston’s “Lent Prayers for the Light” focuses on the hope of Easter and offers tips on how to use a Protestant rosary.
There is also a powerful meditation, “Bitter Journey: Way of the Cross” based on the Stations of the Cross and the lamentations of Good Friday.
For those who need help with the practical preparations, there’s a gallery of Easter Dinner Recipes
And in honor of Easter, author Max Lucado’s “Easter: The Story of Jesus’ Resurrection” is based on excerpts from his new book, “His Name is Jesus.”
In addition, writer Anne Lamott shares how her own experiences help her believe in Jesus’ Resurrection in “Experiencing a New Life” and Therese Borchard tells readers how to make the message of Easter part of everyday life in “Nine Ways to Live the Resurrection.”
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Steve Waldman
- Safe, Legal & Early: A New Way of Thinking About abortion
- A Modest Proposal: Conservatives Back Gay Marriage; Gays Back Covenant Marriage
- The Rick Warren Interview
- Inaugural Prayer Archive
- 2008 v. 2004 Results by Faith
- The Obama-Falsani Interview
- The Gene Robinson Interview
Best Posts That No One Read:
- Our Patriotic Holy War
- Obama's White Family and Black Church
- Science & Religion Dispatched from Cambridge
Little Known Facts:
- The Rise of Prayerism
- Deism--It's Back!
- Abortion vs. Gays: The Evangelical Age Gap
- The Spiritual Atheists
Still Cracks Me Up:
Posts That Annoy Conservatives:
Posts That Annoy Liberals:
- Thomas Jefferson: Believer in Intelligent Design?
- Obama's White House Shouldn't Vet Prayers
- Agreeing with Values Voters
- Why the Catholic Bishops Matter on Health Care
- How to Defuse the Health Care Abortion Issue
- In Defense of Bloody Aborted Fetus Photos
Posts That Annoy Everyone: