My book goes on sale Tuesday! Here’s what’s going on to celebrate and self-promote:
On this blog, I’m going to lay out some of the most controversial of the ideas and also the Top Ten Founding Fathers Quotes on Religion.
Monday night we launch the Founding Faith Archive, an interactive collection of the most riveting or important letters and documents from the Founders on religious freedom and their personal spiritual beliefs.
I’ll be running an online book group starting next week. Everyone is welcome, whether you agree with the book or not. Sign up here.
Monday night we’ll be highlighting an excerpt from the book, about Jefferson’s angry religious views.
Of course you can learn more about the book, or buy it, over here.
And in the off chance you’re interested in hearing me on radio or TV, or reading reviews, I’ll update you on that too. (First two are in: insightful reviews from Jon Meacham in Newsweek and David Dirda in The Washington Post Book World).
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Steve Waldman
- Safe, Legal & Early: A New Way of Thinking About abortion
- A Modest Proposal: Conservatives Back Gay Marriage; Gays Back Covenant Marriage
- The Rick Warren Interview
- Inaugural Prayer Archive
- 2008 v. 2004 Results by Faith
- The Obama-Falsani Interview
- The Gene Robinson Interview
Best Posts That No One Read:
- Our Patriotic Holy War
- Obama's White Family and Black Church
- Science & Religion Dispatched from Cambridge
Little Known Facts:
- The Rise of Prayerism
- Deism--It's Back!
- Abortion vs. Gays: The Evangelical Age Gap
- The Spiritual Atheists
Still Cracks Me Up:
Posts That Annoy Conservatives:
Posts That Annoy Liberals:
- Thomas Jefferson: Believer in Intelligent Design?
- Obama's White House Shouldn't Vet Prayers
- Agreeing with Values Voters
- Why the Catholic Bishops Matter on Health Care
- How to Defuse the Health Care Abortion Issue
- In Defense of Bloody Aborted Fetus Photos
Posts That Annoy Everyone: