It doesn’t take long to get to Crazytown and you don’t need a fancy GPS system. That usually only gives you three possible routes. The map I’ll share with you has ten possible ways, think of them as directions to insanity.
1. Peeps Business Road-Needing to have an opinion on everyone else’s life, decisions, clothes, job, business. . . you name it. This road gets you there quick.
2. Perfection Vista-Trying to be perfect at anything and everything. If you blink, you’re already there, cause this gets you there twice as quick.
3. Mind reader Drive-Expecting other people to know how you feel, think, or what you want. They are in their own experience and this particular path is a slower route to get there, but lots of scenery of resentment, anger, disconnection, and passive aggressive behavior to entertain you with.
4. Never Happy Ave-Wanting things to be different in order for you to be happy. You need to lose weight, get a better job, or make more money or you won’t be happy. This is a road that doesn’t take you that long to get to Crazytown, but it’s very crowded with lots of other people going the same way as you. Other drivers can distract you, during all the traffic jams, but most people just create more to-do lists of more things they need to make them happy in their life.
5. Should Valley-Thinking people/life should be fair or nice. “Should” is killer for good vibes most often. It has a lot of hills to drive up on this one. You think you’re almost there and it’s a trick, then there’s another hill and you never feel like you’re going to get there.
6. Past Highway-Living in the past. Traffic here can be like rush hour with people living in drama from the past, but lighter in volume with people in the living in their happy “hey day” memories. Neither one live in the present, so the destination is the same.
7. Comparison Court-Comparing yourself to others will get you there faster than teleportation.
8. Control Freak Lane-Controlling other people. It is inherent in our nature to seek freedom. Any sort of repression and we will eventually rebel when the pressure either breaks our spirit or we fight back. You cannot control everyone so this is the slowest route to Crazytown, depending on the passenger you take with that you’re trying to control.
9. Paranoia Path-Being paranoid or thinking everyone else is out to get you/bad. You’ll miss out on things this way, but this like driving a sports car 0-60 in 2.5 seconds.
10. Self-neglect Place-Not taking care of yourself. This is the equivalent to walking there, in it’s slow pace. If you throw a frog in boiling water, it will jump out. If you raise the temperature slowly, it won’t know the boiling point has been reached until it’s too late. . .you’re at Crazy town.
By the way, at any point you can make a U-turn, get off at the first exit, or park in the side of the road and decide on another destination. Happy land is beautiful any time of the year. I highly recommend it. The theory of the frog in the pot is considered false, but what I read is they experimented. . .gross. . .with this in the 1800’s and if they turned up the heat super slow, they kept adjusted and didn’t notice and died. But if the heat was turned up quick, the frogs were aware of the danger and reacted by trying to get out.
I think we all get our red flags and inner knowing when our energy is off. We might not know to change things, but if we’re really honest, we know we need to. Listen to your soul nudges. Write down changes you want to make in your life. How do you want to feel? Ask from help from God, Universe, angels, your guides and Higher Self. You are driving the car and never forget you hold the steering wheel and your foot can always decide on the gas pedal or the brake. Happy travels along your journey.