1. Make your world more beautiful with your vibe and you will see a more beautiful world.
2. If you want things to change, you must do-think-feel things differently.
3. Stay in the heart. All wars originate in the mind. Especially the ones with ourselves.
4. When you’ve felt fragile and broken, and you’ve had to put yourself back together many times, you want to give others hope for the same.
5. How you view the world is what you will see.
6. Don’t be afraid to breathe out fire through your truth sometimes.
7. Doubt is not weakness. Fear is not weakness. Emotions are not weakness. Feelings are not weakness. Denying them or being afraid of them is.
8. I love God so much that I don’t care how others choose to form a divine connection. It’s none of my business. My business is to love.
9. Never feel bad if you’re the oddball, rebel, badass, misfit, outsider, or black sheep. You’re always meant to be you, regardless of if others get, like, accept, like, or approve of you. Rock you to the authentic max.
10. No matter what emotions arise within me, I can recenter. Being sensitive is to be celebrated that we are in tune with our energy.
11. God fills me up. Even when I feel clouded or the sun isn’t shining, there is always light. I just have to look for it.
12. There is no such thing as an physically ugly person. If I think that, I haven’t looked hard enough.
13. . I’ve learned doubt doesn’t mean stop. It makes you want to climb that mountain even more than before. You focus even harder than if it was easy-peasey-lemon squeezy all the time.
14. Spiritual badasses rock the boat, but leave a trail of peace behind them.
15. Greater than or less than is for math, not people.
16. I won’t play small so you feel better. I’ll point out your greatness instead and we’ll celebrate life together.
17. I like to bless the space wherever I go, spreading joy. Unless I’m being fiery and then I bless the warrior inside me. No need to forgive my humanness, I just keep on soaring.
18. You are always telling the story of your life, where you’ve been, what you’ve done, what’s been done to you. Tell the side of triumph, of victory, of your warrior within. You can always change the story.
19. Starting the day with “Thank you” and “I love you” to God-Source-Universe and to my own soul sets my intention to that energy all day.
20. Being a source of Light is fun. Being loving is badass. Being nice is cool. Good vibes=God energy.