Clever, very clever. And so true. My favorite part is when she says “If I had a thing going with Haiti, there’d be lots of banks, skyscrapers, SUVs, exclusive night clubs, Botox — that kind of thing. An 80 percent poverty rate is so not my style. Nothing against it — I’m just saying: Not how I roll.”
Published in the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.
Oh, that dear old Pat would actually read this.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Reformed Chicks BlabbingRead more about the Reformed Chicks: Michele McGinty, Angela Arnold, and Susan Johnson
- Another Blog To Enjoy!!!
- One Final Word
- The rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated
- An update and a prayer request
- Rest in peace, Internet Monk.
- The peace that passes all understanding, pt. 1
- I had a pretty rough week
- Matt Damon is disappointed in Obama
- Has a new day dawned after the health care summit?
- US beats the Swiss
- Westminster Theological Seminary
- WTS Bookstore
- Casting Stones
- Christian Blogosphere
- reformation21 blog
- evangelical outpost
- Dr Jim West
- Green Baggins
- Between Two Worlds
- once more with feeling
- The Boar's Head Tavern
- Think Christian
- News Busters
- The Brody File
- Hugh Hewitt
- Hot Air
- Fred Thompson Links
- Righ Wing News
- Tail Rank
- Doorkeeper's Delight