Perspective. Today’s post really got me thinking about my life vs. the rest of the world. I thought I would make a top 10 list of the things I’m grateful for that most of the world doesn’t have access to. It’s helping me think differently about them and me. What would my life look like without these things? No particular order here. What would you add to this list?
Top 10 Things I’m Grateful for:
1. Clean water that comes out of my pipes and Hot water
2. 24 hour access to doctors, medical facilities, and medicine
3. Grocery stores
5. Indoor plumbing including toilet paper
6. Educational opportunities for my family
8. Access to banks and loans
9. Opportunities of my children, athletic teams, artistic opportunities, field trips, etc.
10. A vehicle and/or transportation.