Asia Noreen Bibi is a faithful Christian whose crime is telling her Muslim co-workers about her faith in Jesus. For that, she was denounced in 2009 as having blasphemed Islam. Today, she sits in prison, awaiting an appeal of her death sentence.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
About the AuthorsRob Kerby, Senior Editor
Seeking believers who will intercede on behalf of the persecuted
» Posts by Rob Kerby, Senior Editor
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
- More blogs to enjoy!!!
- Will you ask Pakistan to release this mom, condemned to death for following Jesus?
- Despite police, defiant Beijing church sees massive, positive changes in today’s China
- Compass Direct: northern Sudan’s Muslims warn Christian leaders to get out
- BBC: Is China facing a spiritual crisis?
- Reuters: Muslim youths hack Christian family of eight to death
- Christian Pakistani nurse asks police to arrest her videotaped rapist
- Small church’s delegation tries to slip past police, show solidarity with Beijing Christians
- Radio Free Asia: China raises the stakes in isolating blind activist from outside world
- China releases five church leaders two years after “Linfen police riot”
- 100 million Christians persecuted, says British group
- Amnesty International denounces North Korean cruelty
- North Korea brutal to Christians
- China arrests Catholic priests, church members as campaign intensifies
- Husband, wife get 25 years for allegedly touching Koran without washing their hands
- China’s jailed Nobel winner and the Cross
- God is with you … no matter what!
- Eight Somalis lose everything for Jesus
- Should we ask guardian angels to protect the persecuted?
- Christians experiencing growing legal nightmare under “shari’a” in Islamic republics