The case of the interdicts against Sr. Louis Lears, who attended an illicit ordination of women as priests, continues to heat up with a debate over NCR’s coverage of the story. Chief among the archdiocese’s critcisms is that they did not authorize someone to videotape the ordination. Tim Burke at the St. Louis Post-Dispatch has the archdiocese’s blast at NCR–they raise some good questions as and some smokescreens–as well as the return coverage from NCR’s Tom Fox, who has some answers and more questions.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- More blogs to enjoy!!!
- Moving on, and many, many thanks…
- Calvin at 500, Calvinism 2.0
- Apologia pro vita sua…Kinda
- When Benny met Barry: “I’ll pray for you!”
- Signs of the times: Obama’s eye
- The Pope and the Prez: Together again for the first time
- Are social encyclicals binding?
- Obama’s faith-based administration?
- George Weigel and the (Curial) Chamber of Secrets!
- Christian Christmas Cards on Holy Cards: The latest collectible
- karl on The Mary Heresy: Papal support for Co-Redemptrix?
- Marge on “Blessed” John Paul? Not yet. But patience…
- MondayâÂ?Â?s Religion News Roundup: Isaac v. Mitt, faith in Tampa, the NYT is liberal! | Religion News Service on Is the iPhone Catholic? Is the PC Protestant?
- Basil Paralysed on Paralyzed–and denied a church wedding