I realized, while schmoozing at an event, that I was having such a good time talking to everyone, one by one, sometimes two at a time, that food became secondary. Before I knew it, the evening was over, and I’d only ingested a small bowl of chile and some fruit.
This blogger didn’t have any dietary transgressions to confess to Our Lady of Weight Loss. Miracles do happen!!!
I invite you to work the room, chit the chatter, and leave the chips and dips behind (lest they adhere themselves to your behind). The ability to be a great conversationalist can be cultivated. Here follows a few conversational tips that you might want to chew over.
Ten Talking Tips for Great Conversationalists from Our Lady of the Delightful Dialogue
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Miracle Cure: The Freeze Your Ass Off Diet
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: “How specifically?”
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Sugar Addict?
- Puzzled? Be a Foto-Food Journalist! Lose Weight!
- #OneWord Thursday: Ready Set #Focus
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: What’s important to you?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: What Is Letting Go? AND … how tight is your grip?
- Puzzled? Chew on Buddha’s Words?
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: How will losing weight affect…all things NOT you?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: End Temptation Now!