A Delta Morning
Just for a moment, imagine how it feels when you just start to wake. Your eyes may flutter or open just a bit, as your mind is slowly moving from a delta state (low brain frequency) to an awake state.
In this albeit brief but nonetheless powerful moment, you are setting the mood for the day. Your brain is able to develop short term viewpoints 25 times more easily when first waking. This is THE moment in the day that your mind is most easily influenced by mental suggestion.
In other words, your mind is open and ready for you to receive positive suggestions. Suggestions that it will take in, soak up, ingest and use to set your mind and create your day!
Mornings are full of possibility. What are your morning thoughts?
And now … for the absolutely perfect song to wake-up to!
Joni Mitchell’s Chelsea Morning.
Join the Kick in the Tush Club community and post your favorite song.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Just How Negative Are You?
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Zucchini, Chickpea Salad
- #OneWord Thursday: 11 #Cousins Day Quotes
- Tasty Tidbit: How to Measure Success?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Are Alien Forces Force Feeding You?
- Puzzled? How to Pet a Puppy…on National Eat Junk Day???
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Cucumber Noodles and Feta Salad
- #OneWord Thursday: Do you have the courage to #Dream?
- 70 Wants: Tell Me What YOU Want
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Do You Suffer from Confirmatory Bias Disorder?