The GREAT book giveaway!
Answer this really great, fun question:
What is your favorite food scene in a movie? …
and you could WIN a signed copy of the greatest permanent fat removal book ever written.
“All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville . . . is funny, informative, enlightening and uplifting … sage advice.” ~ Los Angeles Times
“Janice is … a kooky genius.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Good News y’all!
Beliefnet is giving away TEN (count ‘em, 10) signed copies of my new book - All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville – the best permanent fat removal book ever written! Yes, we are talkin’ permanent fat removal here; not weight loss – because if you lose it, you will find it!
All you need to do is answer the question and post your answer in the Kick in the Tush Club Community, in the discussion called: “The Great Book Giveaway: All Is Forgiven, Move On.”
And again, the question is … What’s your favorite food scene in a movie? (Mine is the breakfast scene in Moonstruck where Olympia Dukakis is making “eggs in a hole.”)
Thanks for playing! It makes Our Lady of Weight Loss’s heart sing!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord Thursday: 11 #Cousins Day Quotes
- Tasty Tidbit: How to Measure Success?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Are Alien Forces Force Feeding You?
- Puzzled? How to Pet a Puppy…on National Eat Junk Day???
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Cucumber Noodles and Feta Salad
- #OneWord Thursday: Do you have the courage to #Dream?
- 70 Wants: Tell Me What YOU Want
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Do You Suffer from Confirmatory Bias Disorder?
- Puzzled? Coffee First, Bastille Day to Follow!
- Eat This : Lose Weight – A Lip-Smackin’ Side of Israeli CousCous