Watch and Whip Your Way to Stardom!This Beliefnet blogger loves fruits of all kinds … especially The Star Fruit! Watch this totally refreshing and entertaining TELL ALL video – whip up a bowl of Sassy Star Fruit Salad and Be the STAR that YOU ARE!Sassy Star Fruit Salad Ingredients: * 1 small jicama, peeled,quartered and thinly sliced * 2 ripe green mangos * 1 pineapple, peeled,quartered lengthwise and cubed * 1 green Apple, quartered,cored, cubed * 3 star fruits, thinly sliced into stars * 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and thinly slicedInstructions:Toss all ingredients in a large bowl, as you are watching Behind the Peel: Star Fruit video. Then have seconds! Seconds of the fruit; seconds of the video. Spread the word (NOT the icing!),JaniceFor more fun and recipes – join the Kick in the Tush Club Community!And be sure to pick up a copy of All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (and Janice’s first book – Our Lady of Weight Loss) … FYI – they are on big-time sale on Amazon. Woo Hoo!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord Thursday: #Money #Money #Money – Show Me the $$$
- Couch Potato’s Dream: Burn Calories While Watching Movies
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 5 Tax Day Money Rituals Sure to Manifest Mammoth Returns
- Puzzled? A Tax Day Full Moon Money Ritual !!!
- Puzzled? Grackles are Fat, too?
- Wisdom Wednesday: 6 Steps to Calm and Content
- #KickTush Tuesday: 5 Ways to a Beautifully Landscaped Interior
- #OneWord Thursday: Have #Patience, Know Thy Grass
- Feed Your Soul: How to Make Better Choices
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: A Step by Step Guide to Living…