Mo’Nique, the full figured – fat is fabulous – celebrity and author of Skinny Women are Evil and Skinny Cooks Can’t Be Trusted, finally reached the point of no return when she topped the scales of injustice at 262 pounds. She’s down 40 pounds now, weighing in at 225, with a goal weight of 200. At 5’6″, she’s still no skinny-minny nor is it her plan to be one!
There has been some speculation that she underwent gastric by-pass surgery, which she denies. But you know what … it matters not. Because, however you might lose it, if you want to keep it off, then you have to cultivate a new life-style, change your relationship to food, and most importantly change your relationship with yourself.
That’s right … in order to permanently remove weight you must explore your belief systems, change the way you think, act and eat. Whether you want to weigh 200 pounds or 150 pounds or even 100 pounds, internal work must be done. Otherwise, my friends, you can lose it, but you will find it again!
In order to help get you started in the right direction, Our Lady of Weight Loss invites you to take “The Happiness Quiz.” It’s free, easy and enlightening!
and then Coach Yourself Thin –
How do you stop yourself?
What will happen when you become thin and healthy?
What if weight loss were no longer a problem?
Join with Janice and OLofWL! June 7-12!!! HURRY!!!!
Our Lady of Weight Loss EnLIGHTens
@ Omega Institute for Holistic Studies
Spread the word … NOT the icing,
Follow Janice on Twitter:
Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, specializing in weight loss, reinvention, transformation & happiness, author, seminar leader and 50-pound-BIG-Time-LOSER! Write Janice for an Introductory Coaching Session.
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
“Janice Taylor is a certain kind of kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- How to EAT (until sated), DRINK (in moderation), and BE GRATEFUL (in excess).
- Cellulite Barbie Has Arrived and she loves her inner chubby child?
- Thanksgiving Food News: THE TOP 20 U.S. STATES THAT LOVE GREEN-BEAN CASSEROLE
- 26 Thanksgiving Quotes — After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.
- SAY WHAT? Student Refuses To Be Weighed; Sent to Principal
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How to Lose 10 Pounds in 3 Minutes?
- Puzzled? A Sinfully Satisfying Thanksgiving Guide!
- Thanksgiving QUIZ: How Ill-Mannered Are YOU?
- Peeved! OLD NAVY CHARGES MORE FOR PLUS-SIZE CLOTHES!
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Hot off The Griddle Banana, Peanut Butter Sandwich