Recently, Yolanda Renee interviewed this Beliefnet.com blogger, Janice Taylor, a.k.a. the voice of Our Lady of Weight Loss on her blog-radio show.
I thoroughly enjoyed speaking to Yolanda and sharing all my weight loss secrets, but to tell you the truth, I haven’t listened to the recording. Listening to my NuYawk accent is painful, and I always think, “Wow, I could have said that better.” I guess It’s kind of like actors who don’t watch their own movies – just too uncomfortable.
Nevertheless, Yolanda Renee went to great lengths and put in a good deal of hard work into creating and sending out our interview. And what’s the point of doing it if I don’t share it?
So, here, in my honestly uncomfortable state of being, I share the link to the interview.
From Yolanda Renee:
“Amid the vast landscape of weight loss books (and by vast, we mean headache-inducingly assive), a few stand out. One is Janice Taylor’s “ALL IS FORGIVEN,MOVE ON,” a follow-up to her 2006 book “OUR LADY OF WEIGHT LOSS (Oprah Book Club, Summer Reading 2009),” The second like the first, ‘is a funny, informative, enlightening and uplifting look at losing weight — and it even includes crafts! Join us for a lively discussion and check out Janice Taylor and her work at Our Lady of Weight Loss.”
Listen up and lighten up!
More Weight Loss Wisdom:
How to STOP! Overeating … Now!
Depressed? Stressed? AND Overweight? … Oh MY!
The NO DIET Way to Weigh Less: Table Tips
Spread the word, not the icing!
Follow Janice on Twitter and/or Facebook!
Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!
Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Write Janice Taylor, Health & Wellness Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session.
Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Cellulite Barbie Has Arrived and she loves her inner chubby child?
- Thanksgiving Food News: THE TOP 20 U.S. STATES THAT LOVE GREEN-BEAN CASSEROLE
- 26 Thanksgiving Quotes — After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.
- SAY WHAT? Student Refuses To Be Weighed; Sent to Principal
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How to Lose 10 Pounds in 3 Minutes?
- Puzzled? A Sinfully Satisfying Thanksgiving Guide!
- Thanksgiving QUIZ: How Ill-Mannered Are YOU?
- Peeved! OLD NAVY CHARGES MORE FOR PLUS-SIZE CLOTHES!
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Hot off The Griddle Banana, Peanut Butter Sandwich
- #OneWord Thursday: #Reality Can Be Beaten With Enough Imagination.