Our Lady of Weight Loss, the patron saint of permanent fat removal, invites you to click through this week’s Weight Loss JigSaw Puzzle, “Polish Your Tiara and Lose Weight,” and while doing so contemplate committing a creative act of weight loss!
A Creative Act of Weight Loss is anything and everything that we do that:
- moves us away from emotional eating,
- feeds our soul,
- keeps us out of the kitchen!!!
- helps us to permanently let go of those excess pounds!
It goes without say (but I’ll say it anyway) that Our Lady of Weight Loss‘s Get Jiggy Weight Loss JigSaw Puzzles are, each and every one, a Creative Act of Weight Loss.
How many Creative Acts of Weight Loss can you come up with and put into action??? To help get you started, here follows 10 from All Is Forgiven, Move On (one of OLofWL’s books that is sure to inspire, motivate and cause you to bust up laughing!)
1. Take a hot bath and imagine that the fat cells are melting into the hot water.
2. Create a pair of invisible goggles that will obstruct your vision when within 50 feet of a bakery! Yup, they’re invisible – only supply needed is your imagination!
3. Visit your nearest dog run. If you don’t have a dog, borrow one. It’s a great place to meet people!
4. Grow herbs. An outdoor garden or an indoor garden. The smell is incredible and using fresh herbs is a heavenly treat.
5. Pull weeds. If you’ve ever had any kind of garden or yard that was overcome with weeds, you’ll know what I mean when I say that pulling weeds is very satisfying. Yank out frustration, anger – it’s a good way to get your energy pumping.
6. Mambo Italiano. Do the mambo to Rosemary Clooney’s rendition. You’ll burn calories while dancing and you’ll feel happy, too. Those endorphins will be pumping, wildly!
7. Bowl … put a team together! Design pink jackets and call yourself the OLofWL Lucky Strikes.
8. Read the menu as if it is a poem. Garlic bread, lightly toasted. Chocolate meringue for dessert. My tongue licks my lips – clean. (Then order ‘lite.’)
9. Sing. Loud! Let your frustrations out while you belt out a song.
10. Dye your hair! Something outrageous. Something bright. Be bold.
For (almost) daily motivational musings from our country’s premiere Anti-Gravity Coach, Janice Taylor (that’s me), join Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club/FB!
For the full skinny as well as Anti-Gravity Specials, sign up for Janice Taylor’s (monthly) Kick in the Tush Club newsletter!
Spread the word–NOT the icing!
Janice Taylor, Anti-Gravity Coach™, Positarian, Author, Artist
buoyant * magnetic * luminous
For the best life, wellness and weight loss wisdom,
visit Janice: Our Lady of Weight Loss
Sign up for the Kick in the Tush Club newsletter!