If you want to lose weight, be healthy and glow happy, then eat more vegetables. It’s a simple as that. This morning I “cooked” up a batch of Cucumber Noodles and Feta Salad. I don’t know how long it’s going to last, because it’s mighty delicious, refreshing, and satisfying.
CUCUMBER NOODLES and FETA SALAD
- 1 seedless English cucumber, cut into long, noodles (using a spiralizer or a mandolin)
- 1 small carton of grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of fresh feta, crumbled
- juice from one fresh lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 6 kalamata olives
- pepper to taste (you’ve got enough salt with the feta and olives…really, you do!)
Spiralize the cucumbers using a spiralizer or a mandolin. You are going to create some mighty long noodles, so you might want to take a scissor and cut them into 6 inch strands!
Put the cucumber noodles in a strainer, salt and let sit for 15 minutes.
In a large bowl, mix the cucumber noodles with the rest of the above ingredients. Enjoy!!!
Hungry for (almost) daily motivational musings from our country’s premiere Anti-Gravity Coach, Janice Taylor (that’s me), join Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club/FB!?!
For the full skinny as well as Anti-Gravity Specials, sign up for Janice Taylor’s (monthly) Kick in the Tush Club newsletter!
Spread the word–NOT the icing!
Janice Taylor, Anti-Gravity Coach™, Positarian, Author, Artist
buoyant * magnetic * luminous
For the best life, wellness and weight loss wisdom,
visit Janice: Our Lady of Weight Loss
Sign up for the Kick in the Tush Club newsletter!