As today is #KickTush Tuesday, I’d like to give you a Kick in the Tush! One that changes your internal landscape, and I don’t mean “move your stomach to a new location,” although that is an interesting idea.
Recently Our Lady of Weight Loss and Tushkateer Tess ‘chewed the fat’ and from that conversation, from that collaboration a creative approach to changing mindset was manifested: 5 Ways to a Beautifully Landscaped Interior!
Read on, ingest, change! Sometimes it’s that simple!
Dear Our Lady of Weight Loss,
I am OUT of CONTROL. Honestly … OUT OF CONTROL.
I did lose 21 pounds some time ago but have gained nearly all of those 21 pounds back. I have NO CONTROL. I eat whatever, whenever.
Please HELP! ~ Tess
In order to permanently remove excess weight we need to change our internal landscape. Read through these 5 points of ‘lite,’ ingest on a cellular level and change. Voila!
5 Ways to a Beautifully Landscaped Interior!
- Watch and become aware of your language. If you say, “I am OUT of CONTROL,” you are out of control and reinforcing that belief.
- Let go of ‘the WHY of it’. Asking WHY questions … “Why am I doing this?” “Why me?” may well yield an answer, but not necessarily a strategy to effect change.
- Ask yourself, “WHAT can I do to move forward?” And then ask yourself “What else can I do? What else? What else?” Make a list of ten actions that can and will move your forward.
- Stay out of the DRAMA. When you hear yourself saying “The problem is …” watch out! Your drama is fast approaching.”The problem is that I can’t find a job, because I can’t buy a suit, because I don’t have the money, because my husband left me and took the piggy bank with him, because he was a misery … ” Got it? DRAMA drains our energy and moves us away from implementing positive change.
- And finally for Tess and anyone out there who thinks that they are out of control … If there is no food in your mouth right now – you are BACK IN CONTROL. If there is food in your mouth … spit it out … and you are back in control.
~ Our Lady of Weight Loss
For more motivational musings, join Our Lady of Weight Loss’s KICK in the TUSH CLUB/FB!
Spread the word–NOT the icing,
Janice Taylor, Life & Happiness Coach, Author, Artist, Positarian
wise * fun * utterly useful
For the best life, wellness and weight loss wisdom,
visit Janice: Our Lady of Weight Loss
sign up for the Kick in the Tush Club e-newsletter!