Good Day Tushkateers, Are you ready for a Kick in the Tush? A money manifesting Kick in the Tush? As today is Income Tax Day, Our Lady of Weight Loss and I share, here, with you the most powerful money rituals ever, which are sure to manifest mammoth returns!
5 (simple and highly effective) MONEY RITUALS
1. BILLS FACE FORWARD: Always keep your bills facing toward you. As you hand your money to a clerk, the face on the bill should be looking at you as you say to yourself, “money knows me and comes home to me!”
2. CLEAR THE CLUTTER: Make sure that your money is NOT crumpled up or jammed into your purse and/or wallet AND clean the clutter out of said money holders! Handle money as if you value it!
3. GIVE GENEROUSLY. Money is simple a form of energy. And as all energy, it needs to flow through your life, not just into it all jammed into the corners. Money needs air, light and space to grow. Even though these are some financially tight times, it is important to give as generously as you can. If not money, then give your time and energy! Spread the love. Give with your heart!
4. ATTRACTIVE COVER. Put your checkbook in a pretty cover, preferably green, purple or red. And then store it in the wealth area of your desk (rear left corner).
5. GREEN AND PURPLE GRAPES. Fill a bowl with green and purple grapes (preferably real grapes; not artificial!), and place the bowl in the wealth area of your kitchen (left corner from point of entry). The grapes symbolize abundance filing your home. If you eat the grapes, be sure to refill the bowl, always keeping your bowl as least half full!
Enjoy the many riches that are sure to come to you and those that you are already blessed to have.
And for an additional platter full of money magic, as well as unlimited supplies of motivation, inspiration and just plain weight loss fun, join Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club/FB!
Spread the word–NOT the icing,
Janice Taylor, Life & Happiness Coach, Author, Artist, Positarian
wise * fun * utterly useful
For the best life, wellness and weight loss wisdom,
visit Janice: Our Lady of Weight Loss
sign up for the Kick in the Tush Club e-newsletter!