While you click through today’s Get Jiggy Weight Loss JigSaw Puzzle, “5 Minutes to Never Sexy,” think happy, sexy thoughts!
Send e-card version to a friend!
And read through these…
9 Tips: How to Be Holiday Sexy
1. Shake It, Move It – From Jive to Meringue. Step it up and find a new way to shake your booty that connects to and energizes your soul. Nothing sexier than a high energy happy!
2. Wear Clothes that Fit – No matter what your size, there’s nothing less flattering than wearing clothes that are either too big or too small. Just take a look around you. Am I right, or am I right?
3. Smile Bright – There is nothing more alluring than a happy smile. Show off those pearly whites, and if they are not so pearly, get them whitened. It’s totally worth the investment.
4. Good Skin – Glowing skin adds to your glowing aura. Be sure to wash your face before you go to sleep as well as when you wake up, and throughout the day if you live in a dirty, gritty city like I do.
5. Smell Like a Million Bucks – Consider getting a new perfume and dabbing on a drop or two (don’t go crazy), or using a great smelling soap that lingers. Bottom line, you sure don’t want to smell bad, do you?
6. Focus on Personality – Forget what the scale says in either direction. If you are thin, and you think that you are oozing sexy based solely on your looks, watch out. Maybe yes, maybe no and it won’t last forever. And if you’re on the chunky side, let go of those preconceived notions as well. Let the real fun, energetic, loving and caring you shine through.
7. Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. – Everyone has something to offer to another person. You are loveable, creative, talented, and worthy of love. Just make sure that the person you are lovin’, is worthy of you!
8. Walk with Confidence – Now that you are energized, clean, smelling good, and you teeth are shining – step out with confidence. Believe in yourself. Strut your stuff and …
9. Have Fun – Lighten up, have fun. The definition of sexy should be: someone who is laughing, smiling, being real and having fun!
Spread the word–NOT the icing,
wise * fun * utterly useful
For the best life, wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Our Lady of Weight Loss
sign up for the Kick in the Tush Club e-letter
join and chat: Kick in the Tush Club/Facebook